Unit One
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Unit One. I think this is a bug, but I'm not sure. Over time I earn 1 damage. I am using Meteor Armor, Shield of Cthulhu, tungsten watch, climbing claws, band of starpower,a companion cube and a emerald hook. I said what I'm using just in case its to a item.
    There's a glitch for mobile where you can duplicate items by using backups and putting the item in a chest and my friend cheats with this glitch could you release a hybrid as soon as possible before he hacks the key molds and beats planters to duplicate the keys
    E
    EVERYTHING king
    But he's cheating its not duplicating word from Lee it's general cheating
    Unit One
    Unit One
    If he wants to “cheat” he’s going to. Nothing you can do about it.
    Unkn0wnTerrarian
    Unkn0wnTerrarian
    EVERYTHING king. I would say the glitch may of been noticed, but Red or Cenx may of let it be in, cuz of some people who are stuck, which cant find life fruit/life crystals/ores and a lot of more stackable resources.
    Unit One's phone case is still making him happy after almost 4 years.

Wonder if he still has it.
    Hey bro. Just wanted to know if you would take a look at my suggestion for a certain (currently lifeless) furniture object in terraria. :p
    I've spent a (disturbing) bit of time on it, and I'd hate for the thread to go to waste, y'know what I'm saying.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Well...In time, chances are that they're going to notice it.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Hi there L0ST, it’s a neat idea, and I like how you gave it enough detail for others to really see your vision. I can see the effort you put into it.

I know it can be tough if there are no replies in the thread. Even though I know what you mean by not wanting the thread to “go to waste” it really can’t because it was fun for you to put together, so that in itself is a reward. Or at least I hope it was fun. :)
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    It was! especially making all the different piano sounds. I got the opportunity to be creative. :p
    Like the flanger piano for martians, church organ for spooky pianos and a big thumping piano sound for the little dynasty piano Haha
    Hi! Newbie here....Im having trouble changing my name and changing my avatar too..can anyone help me?
    Chir'
    Chir'
    Change username here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?account/UserNameChange and profile pic in personal details.
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    A simpler way to change your pfp is to go to your own profile and click on the big picture (currently just the male icon)
    A link to your profile: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/aaron-lombo.131099/
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Ditto to what Defure and Worfer said. :)
    Why haven't you updated your status in four years? Does being a moderator require your final status before becoming one to never change?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    He's just really proud of his phone case.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    No, we don’t have to keep our status the same. But my phone case status is perfect, and I can’t improve on perfection, so why would I ever update it.
    D
    deletedaccount12
    I don't know. Maybe you could grab a real NES controller and take a picture, make the text the same, and see how many people would think it was the same.
    Random question, do you get paid to be a moderator?
    I need help with something. A couple years back I made a mod for terraria called MoStoof (i'm not sure if you remember it or not) and I wanted to update the forum post as I am actively working on it again but I can't edit my post and I think it's has to do with it's age and I'm not sure how I should be approaching this. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    At the bottom of each post, you’ll see an Edit link. Click on that, then you’ll be able to make changes to your post, and save it. :)
    G
    Grimechtheultimate
    I would like to thank you vary much for your help and I wish you a good day. :)
    Unit One
    Unit One
    :) No problem, happy to help.
    I really like how dedicated your love to your phonecase. You didn't even change it for years because of your respect to your phone case.
    Reactions: Unit One
    Unit One
    Unit One
    It's true, I do love my phone case even to this day.
    Cause i dont want 2 start a conversation... How do i change the name of my thread, and if i cant, can u?
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Report the first post in the thread and indicate what you would like the name changed to.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    After a certain amount of time, the member is not able to change their title anymore. But the staff can do it for you.

The best way is to use the Report button on the first post, then let us know what you want the new title to be. This way your report can be seen by all the staff and can be taken care of faster than waiting on a particular mod.
    soooooo. I discovered that Loki has a human profile picture instead of a skeleton. Is yours an owl or secretly a skeleton? xD
    Unit One
    Unit One
    An owl over an owl skeleton.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom