ChipperCrow
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• realising now that i only returned to this place because i had a very brief fixation on terraria specifically. but now that's faded and i'm less interested. r.i.p. my sketches thread i guess
    my only journey mode character's file is broken... no back ups, clearly broken in the select menu, can't even play as him... i've done so much with that character and now i've got to go back and research all the items again and all that. can't really bring him back because, again, no back ups (why.). Wails.
    tempted to learn how to mod just so i can make an item that drops from vultures, because they've had no non-coin drops for too long... not sure what item, just, something
    so, given i've started getting into desktop terraria again, i decided to also try out playing terraria on my phone, because i already had the full version installed. can't tell if i'm out of practice with moving in phone terraria or if it's changed in that way... probably the former
    gonna be honest here i've been partially avoiding this place because i've probably posted pretty cringe stuff here. the usual issue anyone will run into on a social website eventually, i guess. i was going to say something else but then i just noticed that there's a report button on my profile? i'm not going to but is it actually possible to report your own profile?
    OH COOL journey's end will be released only three days before my birthday! i haven't been here much... but it looks cool
    does anyone know if there's anything i can do to make people post on my thread/more aware of my thread again, other than 'bumping', if that makes sense? (because it seems like bumping is against the rules, so)
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I forget, is it ok to state if you've actually significantly updated the original post? I remember seeing someone allow that.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Well, if it's obviously just to keep the thread at the top of the section, and being done continuously, then that's the same as bumping. No forum that I know of allows that.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Ok, got it.
    i'm thinking of writing a short story related to terraria. probably related to the corruption/hallow spreading
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Hmm...
    Sounds like a cool idea!
    the corruption in my terraria world is spreading much faster than i can spread the purity. it spreads back every day
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Good point there.
    mr e
    mr e
    I know of two nice mods for that, both found on tmodloader: pure spirit and another that I forgot the name of that simply deactivates evil/good spreading.
    Blood Crawler
    Blood Crawler
    Then try spreading crimson, corruption can't eat crimson!
    another idea: parakeet that attacks you, dealing one (1) damage each time
    ChipperCrow
    ChipperCrow
    you can capture it and put it in a cage but you can never truly tame it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom