Comments on Profile Post by ppowersteef

1. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Not really sure what to say. I was sort of expecting it, but now it appears to be confirmed.

It's a better solution than expecting Throwing would have become a full class. It clears away all the work it would otherwise need.
    It's just...weird to see something introduced, overflowing possible expectations, only to get removed at the end.
    Apr 6, 2019
  2. InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    You're just sad that the class owned by your favorite OC is gone, aren't you :p
    Apr 6, 2019
    Dg-vr and ppowersteef like this.
  3. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    On the other side, things are what they were before. And thrown weapons will get buffed from ranged armors again too.

Hopefully this also means the thrower armor becomes ranged too, so it technically still benefits the same way.
    Apr 6, 2019
  4. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    R.I.P all those overflowing possible expectations.
    Apr 6, 2019
  5. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Apr 6, 2019
    InstaFiz likes this.
  6. TheDarknessSoldier
    TheDarknessSoldier
    sad, I really liked the thrower class. this may be cooler tho since my favorite class is ranged. on the other hand, all those mods with the throwing stuff have a LOT of work to do
    Apr 6, 2019
  7. neoselket
    neoselket
    Personally, i think thrower should be merged with melee, as it makes more sense. Rangers use guns and bows, melee is more about using your hands to hold weapons, and it would also give melee a bit of range too.
    Apr 7, 2019
  8. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    There's some truth to that, as Melee has most of the thrown weapons in hardmode anyways.
    Though, also my opinion, if you want range, you should use ranged.
    Apr 8, 2019
  9. Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Tbh I think thrower worked best when it was still ranged. It's mechanically almost the same as a bow and arrow, with the thrown projectile as the arrow, and.. well, you just don't need a bow. Splitting it away from ranger armors/accessories was an overall nerf. And, let's be honest, armor bonuses of "% chance to not consume ammo" are kinda lame.
    May 23, 2019
  10. Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Hope they add in more throwables throughout the game. Should be more manageable with grouping back to ranger without needed lots of new armors to go alongside with.
    May 23, 2019
    ppowersteef likes this.