1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ppowersteef

1. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    ...What the :red:?
    I think I have even less of an idea than you do.
    Apr 13, 2019
  2. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Maybe....They really liked it..... and told other people about it, which...... caused several other people to look at it?
    Apr 13, 2019
  3. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    I'd have to be pretty damn popular to get that many views in a day.
    We'd need more people on these FORUMS to get that many in a day.
    Apr 13, 2019
  4. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Maybe.... A person who likes the things that you make.... Made.... A bunch of accounts to view it?
    Apr 13, 2019
  5. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    That would... certainly be a strange thing to do; views don't exactly matter.
    'specially if you don't get squat in return, feedback-wise.
    Apr 13, 2019
  6. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Maybe...
    Darn.
    I'm all outta ideas.
    Apr 13, 2019
    Bry-ccentric likes this.
  7. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I'll probably just assume some bots/automatic process have to do with it.
    Apr 13, 2019
    neoselket and Bry-ccentric like this.
  8. Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    I have to say that I'm puzzled by this as well. Especially since this one thread sticks out with this behavior.
    It might have to do with the use of the tags, which we didn't intend to have enabled for general use just yet. (You can still use them, but I think I've disabled people being able to create new tags for now, until we figure out what to do with them)
    Apr 13, 2019
    ppowersteef and Bry-ccentric like this.
  9. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    Oh, I thought tags were always a thing. I just didn't really bother until now.
    Apr 13, 2019
  10. Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    No, they were new with this recent update (about a week ago?). Your use was fine; just in general I don't think we can allow the general populace to create their own tags without any filter or moderation. Things will get out of hand fast that way.
    Apr 13, 2019
  11. InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    How do tags work on a forum that doesn't show trending threads and has a search function by keyword?
    Apr 13, 2019
    Bry-ccentric likes this.
  12. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I guess that's a part that we don't know what to do with tags.
    Apr 13, 2019
  13. Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    We're in the process of figuring that out. I do know you can click on a tag and find all content with the same tag.
    The feature was included in the software update we needed to fix other things; it wasn't our primary goal to update to get this feature.
    Apr 13, 2019
    InstaFiz and ppowersteef like this.
  14. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    Bry-Centric has sub bots
    Apr 14, 2019
    Bry-ccentric likes this.