1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by Stickyb0mbSandwich

1. Stickyb0mbSandwich
    Stickyb0mbSandwich
    also, not that I forgot to do the cape, I just got too lazy XD
    Apr 15, 2019
  2. Stickyb0mbSandwich
    Stickyb0mbSandwich
    just lemme know if you want this in a smaller image ^^ this was originally 128x128 , made it into 1280x1280 cause idk.
    Apr 15, 2019
  3. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    I don't really care about that part, it looks really great! This isn't really your fault, this is a design problem I have with him, but his arms are really stubby.
    Apr 15, 2019
  4. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    I showed it to my little brother, he thought it was cool too.
    Apr 15, 2019
  5. Stickyb0mbSandwich
    Stickyb0mbSandwich
    thanks, I'll making the arms a bit smaller, I'll send post it in the comments to see if it's better or not? i'll also try to decrease the image % on aseprite cause so many big images taking over my profile XD
    Apr 15, 2019
  6. Stickyb0mbSandwich
    Stickyb0mbSandwich
    Apr 15, 2019
    TheWorfer27 likes this.
  7. Stickyb0mbSandwich
    Stickyb0mbSandwich
    lemme know so I'll change it to this one on the main profile post :nursesmile:
    Apr 15, 2019
  8. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Does look better smaller, nice work!
    Apr 15, 2019
    Stickyb0mbSandwich likes this.