1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Xylia

1. Xylia
    Xylia
    So I got to the part where you have to outrun that stupid annoying bird at the end, and seriously? Would it have killed them to put a checkpoint somewhere during all of that crap? They expect you to make several low margin-of-error jumps consecutively (cont)
    Apr 20, 2019
  2. Xylia
    Xylia
    And if you die at any point you have to do THE ENTIRE FREAKING THING ALL OVER AGAIN each and every time you die. So you finally get past a point, and on the next jump, you're going "um what do I do what do I do!? *dead* oh yaaaay I gotta do that all over again for the 50th time".
    Apr 20, 2019
  3. Xylia
    Xylia
    Got to the point where you dive in the water, got to the next area, and yay everything is covered in flames and YOU CAN'T FREAKING SEE WTF YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO and... dead. Yay now I gotta do that all over again becuase they give you like 3 seconds margin of error. Because you're supposed to magically know what to do ahead of time.
    Apr 20, 2019
  4. Xylia
    Xylia
    I hate crap like this in games. Seriously. I don't know why devs keep doing this junk. At least put a freaking checkpoint near the water area or something so I don't have to do stuff I already did dozens of times trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do.
    Apr 20, 2019
  5. Xylia
    Xylia
    And what's worse... a lot of those jumps ARE RNG DEPENDANT. The falling rocks, the lava geysers, are seemingly random and half of the time I die knowing exactly what to do, but because stuff was mis-timed, I wind up running out of time and the stupid bird hits me. A-freaking-gain. By the time I get back to where I'm stuck on, I'd forgotten what I saw in the split second before all the fire obscures the viewing area.
    Apr 20, 2019
  6. Xylia
    Xylia
    So yeah, nice game, but crappy mechanics at the end there. Too much insta-death with no checkpoints and too much forced repeating of things you already did.
    Apr 20, 2019
  7. Xylia
    Xylia
    Made a few more attempts at it, and I'm just as confused. There's like no clues or anything whatsoever that tells you wtf you're supposed to do here: Twitch
    Apr 20, 2019