TUMM11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone know of a 1.4 seed that has a floating chest in it? I'm trying to experiment with them, but you need to find them through world generation and I haven't been able to find any so far.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    That’s actually good news that you’re not finding one. There shouldn’t be floating chests, they can crash the game. If you find one, a bug report with the seed and coordinates would be useful. :merchantsmile:
    I have finally accepted that we will no longer have automatic lava and honey duplication machines. At least they added honey and lava rockets to give infinite liquids.
    I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, but my liquid duplicators no longer work. R.I.P.
    The new footage looks sick. WE GOT GOLF!!!!!!!
    TUMM11
    TUMM11
    Here's an update on the project I started about 6 months ago. I made this 250 diameter semicircle (in vanilla) which I'm able to fill with water/lava/honey on demand. I want to start building a city inside of it now, hopefully that won't take me another 6 months to complete :]
    Considering rails are by default indestructable, you're using a phase to prevent liquids from solidifying. I'll elaborate. (1/3)
    Reactions: neoselket
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Water cannot be on top of lava, as water's default function on top of lava is to absorb into it. But if it can't transition into obsidian, then it keeps 'draining' into the lava. The reverse is not true. Lava can't 'drain' into water.

Same applies to honey. Water can 'drain' into honey, but lava cannot 'drain' into honey.
    (2/3)
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    In the weirdest case, honey can't 'drain' into water if something's preventing it from turning into blocks. But honey can 'drain' into lava if something's preventing it from turning into block. The priority of liquids, as you stated; however, Lava has a special property that it is meant to 'destroy' what touches it if it can't be anything else. I don't know WHY it works, but it does.
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    But considering this case: lava cannot destroy water if something immune to destruction is in the way and is above water. That's how old sea grinders worked. Same with honey to water, and lava to honey. The reverse is not true - water touching lava is evaporated; same with honey, because lava destroys liquids -- ONLY if it's poured on lava. (3/3)
    This is huge for fishing and traps. Now we can make more efficient honey/lava floors. And we can kill slimes that hurt us while we fish.
    Water cannot stack on anything. Honey can stack on water, but not on lava. Lava can be stacked on both water and honey. This is the order.
    To stack liquids. 1. place your liquids in a container. 2. put rails on the top layer. 3. Place a stackable liquid on top.
    I just realized that for the past six years I have checked the fourms nearly every day. Time flies.
    Reactions: SolaR
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Good on you for keeping up, i hardly recognize anyone here anymore. Probably have only been here two or three times in the past year
    How does one even get trophy points? The mods don’t even have any.
    Grumpy Squid
    Grumpy Squid
    Wow I actually got a trophy off this post, super strange coincidence. This was my 500th post.
    W1K
    W1K
    This forum doesn't use trophy points. They come along with the trophy system, but since there were a lot of complaints about the trophy points giving people a certain "entitled status" in the TO community, TCF decided to instead award point-less trophies with title rewards.
    Grumpy Squid
    Grumpy Squid
    whoops my bad, described the old system. Listen to W1k I don't know anything X_X
    Has anybody heard any news on the development for the switch version?
    Tallin
    Tallin
    Redigit said it wouldn't get the update until 2019 at least.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom