1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Bry-ccentric

1. neoselket
    neoselket
    It's pretty good. Not amazing, but pretty good.
    Apr 23, 2019
  2. sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    It synergies well with the Minishark and other low damage weapons like the Vilethorn.
    Apr 23, 2019
    TheWorfer27 likes this.
  3. Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It's good in normal play and decent in Expert where piercing defense helps quite a bit more.
    Apr 23, 2019
  4. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    How useful is it in Hardmode?
    Apr 23, 2019
  5. Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    When I say 'normal play' and 'Expert', I do mean throughout both. Again, piercing a few points of defense isn't bad at all. Guess even more if you got a world where you can't utilize Ichor to decrease enemy defense... or against anything immune to Ichor, like the Destroyer.
    Apr 23, 2019
    Bry-ccentric likes this.
  6. Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    So... more or less, just because something seems common doesn't mean it is bad.
    Apr 23, 2019
  7. sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    I wouldn't exactly say it's fine in Hardmode, because you have access to much better accessories at this point. Things like the Emblems the WOF drops are key for dealing damage and can end up being more useful for all kinds of enemies, rather than a measly 2 extra damage from the 4 pierce.
    Apr 23, 2019
    Bry-ccentric likes this.
  8. sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    That's just me, though. I find the Power Glove(and then Mechanical Glove) to be a much more useful accessory because of my primarily melee play-style for early Hardmode.
    Apr 23, 2019
    Bry-ccentric likes this.
  9. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    Yeah, I'm a primarily melee man, myself, so I wasn't really sure.
    Thanks for the info, guys!
    Apr 23, 2019
    sharkman0101 likes this.