• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Cinnamon Gum
Cinnamon Gum
My mom found someone in my neighborhood that was missing a ferret, so it has to leave soon :(
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Well, did you spend time with it?
Cinnamon Gum
Cinnamon Gum
It's in my room right now, but in a few minutes it's leaving.
Cinnamon Gum
Cinnamon Gum
Ferret said hello
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Tell ferret I said hi!
Cinnamon Gum
Cinnamon Gum
Okay. I need to leave to return it now.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Aw. D:
Cinnamon Gum
Cinnamon Gum
I'm back. I'm so sad now, but also happy, because the owner was worried and we returned it.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Well, atleast now, someone can be happy knowing that their pet is now back with them.
Cinnamon Gum
Cinnamon Gum
Yeah, I guess. I couldn't keep it anyways, my two dogs would have eaten it. Technically it wasn't MY backyard, it was our air BNB's backyard, and my big brother is taking care of our dogs. Sorry if I make it sound like it's only my stuff, I'm still only 11 ;-; (I forgot to edit this comment when I was going through stuff that made me sound older than I was. I found it now though.)
Cinnamon Gum
Cinnamon Gum
Btw, her real name is Feist, if you were wondering.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Well, sometimes, people would refer to things that are somewhat shared to be theirs as a way to simplify things a bit more, while also not going to into detail in some other things. So I think that's fine.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Interesting name.
Cinnamon Gum
Cinnamon Gum
Well, I'm gonna go find something to do, maybe make a little breakfast for myself.
Cinnamon Gum
Cinnamon Gum
After a few more hours of not doing anything productive.
Top Bottom