Terraria Community Forums

BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
I always found the issue to be the forced mining grind, but weapons are cool.
T
ThatRandomBuilderGuy
Hallow boss?
Cenx
Cenx
Honestly with all the cool new drops mining grind is super easy, I can get to Titanium/Adamantite pickaxe pretty dang fast and I skip the armor. We do agree Melee is severely lacking early HM
Lord Ecramox the Almighty
Pre-Hardmode needs love, no one ever suggests pre-hardmode stuff anymore
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
People always have and currently do.
I mean like the big things like bosses and invasions. On my time in these forums, I've only seen one pre-hardmode thing like that, which is the Kraken Idea.
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
Suggest a Pre-HM Floating Island boss or something, it may catch on.
The Storm
The Storm
How about the wing of Cthulhu :dryadnaughty:
FairySkies
FairySkies
More Meele stuff.. If i can make a suggestion or morelikely a wish, then i would like to see maybe some more ninja stuff, would also fit the Bamboo theme in the jungle and is expendible on other classes *cough* Ninja Summon Stuff *cough*, and maybe you could create an early hardmode Ninja Invasion as continuation to the early prehardmode slime king boss wich dropped ninja stuff
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
This is a meme, yes?
TerrarianKid4
TerrarianKid4
I think Pre-hardmode needs a bit more liking to it? Almost everyone PREFERS hardmode.
TheDoomSlayer
TheDoomSlayer
How about the True Terra Blade, the final form of the Terra Blade. It is crafted using the Terra Blade, Influx Waver, and the Broken Hero's Sword
mr e
mr e
^Is this a joke
Ghostly!
Ghostly!
Only thing that id consider worthy of fixing in HM is more in-depth content with hallow and some qol changes with certain items and armors (melee mostly). Honestly what id love more is if early-Pre Hm had more fun content than anything else.
Reactions: mr e
mr e
mr e
our god has spoken
TheDoomSlayer
TheDoomSlayer
Idea- Stardust Guardian customization and upgrading
mr e
mr e
That wouldn't be fair to the other lunar armours who don't have very customizable set bonuses. Only having an upgrade to one armor set would be imbalanced.
TheDoomSlayer
TheDoomSlayer
maybe each armor set can have customization. but i was referring to the appearance of the Stardust Guardian and not the armor itself. but also the guardian is not that powerful considering that it is part of an end-game armor set.
mr e
mr e
You said "customization and upgrading," so I assumed you meant an efficiency upgrade. I don't think customizing vanity would count as an upgrade. I do, however, agree that a customizable Guardian would be cool.
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
I'd be down with that.
Reactions: mr e
Back
Top Bottom