Fargowilta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,i love your mod and want play with masochist mod,but i can't find fargo's soul mod in mod browser.What do?Or where download?
    Please help!
    Fargowilta
    Fargowilta
    It should definitely be there unless you’re on a different version of tmod loader or something
    artycity21
    artycity21
    Thank You, i download TmodLoader new version and find mod!!!:D
    Can you make it so that the Baby Guardian drops the bone key? Killing the Dungeon Guardian is incredibly difficult in Masochist Mode.
    Dragoncraft9
    Dragoncraft9
    Also please have Duke Fishron EX spawn less projectiles, it's lagging my computer greatly.
    Fargowilta
    Fargowilta
    He’s supposed to be the only source of it but he probably will be nerfed
    I just wanted to ask for future upgrades. How does the swarm crown and all other overloaded spawns work? There are no videos on yt to show what they actually do
    Leaper
    Leaper
    You use one, and all the certain boss spawn. You use two in a stack at the same time, and it spawns twice as much of the boss. If You used an entire stack of swarm summons, it would summon that amount of swarms.
    I'm sure you've been already notified but, Thorium got a new update and with Fargo's Souls it kind of breaks the game. (Projectiles deal no damage). Many of Bard Enchantments are broken as well.
    This is just to notify you. I hope a new souls update fixes this.
    Fargowilta
    Fargowilta
    Yep it will be fixed pretty soon
    I just recently updated Fargos mutant mod and the mutant lost almost all of the boss summons were removed from his shop, even when I kill a boss it won't appear in the shop. (I also have the Shop Expander in case that is it's own problem)
    Hey,
    First of all thanks for this great Mod, i cant play without it any more!
    I also found out that the gold enchantment causes a lot of Fps loss since it drops huge amounts of copper/silver coins per hit and my Game froze several times from it:C
    Hey Fargowilta! Are you goin to update or fix the mod "Equipable Inventory v1.2" aka TooManySlots.tmod? It worked good until I loaded my inventory with load of accessories then my character and friendly NPC's doing extremely high damage every mob is one shot killed bosses too. I mixed it with "Even More Modifiers". Sorry for posting this here.
    Fargowilta
    Fargowilta
    Not sure what the issue is from this, you probably just have lots of accessories giving you tons of damage ?
    sanktuarium
    sanktuarium
    Yes I tried to fix it by taking off some of the accessories from inventory and it worked, seems like extra stats from the "Even More Modifiers" are counted too. My wish is so Your mod Equipable Inventory won't take any modifiers from inventory slots just vanilla stats. Thanks for answer I love your Mods, great work! I amazed how every mod is compatible with many others mods.
    Hey,
    I post on the mod page quite often, pointing out bugs and such that I find, but I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks. You always respond to bug posts and questions, both from me and other people, unlike some other forums I've been on. It's very nice.
    ya made a real good mod dude. good job, also mod support added in the newest update is better the it was before it was removed
    Hey, man. Would you mind telling me how to get the Energized Gel used to craft the Slime Slinging Slasher?
    Thank you. :)
    Fargowilta
    Fargowilta
    Beat the swarm crown, made from overloader and slime crown, altho its currently bugged a little
    teckton
    teckton
    Alright. Thanks. I cheated it in while also buying the overloader since it had no crafting recipe. It took a really long time, but I eventually annihilated the King Slimes and ended up with over 80 treasure bags, but no slime energizer. I guess this is why it has no recipe yet. :p
    EDIT: Are the slime energizers and swarm bosses available pre-HM?
    Fargowilta
    Fargowilta
    They are supposed to be just into hard mode
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom