CameronTerrarian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, there's a glitch where my magic weapons do crazy damage (Like 3453453298) at random and I don't know how it's caused. Any insight?
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Maybe you could try turning each of the mods off one by one and test the magic weapons every time to see which mod is causing this?
    CameronTerrarian
    CameronTerrarian
    I hope this could work because the glitch varies. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Odd.
    Well...Atleast this makes boss fights easy!
    ....Right?
    Who knows what the Lunatic Cultist says as he is spawning? To me it sounds like he says "I am your god"
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    I hear "Wingardium Luvuh". I think he needs a lesson from Hermione Granger tbh
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    p̶̸͕̜͔̱͍͈é̘̥̰̭̘͖͖̱e̫͈̥̯̭̤̮͢ ̶͍̩͙͉̦̯̀i̕͏̡̣ͅs̳͉͍̜̫̕ ͙̠͍s̷̯̤̬̤̘͔͍t̨̛͇̺̩̣o͙̬̮̪̩͝͠r͖͟è͍̮d̸͓̬̼̥̬̳̯̼̲͜ ̭̺i̼͇̺n̲̭̬̟̜͢ ̵̞̥̺̀͞t̵̬̹͔͢͠h̴͙̳͝e̦͍̗͇̙͍ ҉̞͕͖b̹̹͉͓͡à̸̩͉̠̳̫l̶̘̰͇̖̤̬͜l̩͉̠͞s̝͕͉͓͔̯̖͙ͅ
    CameronTerrarian
    CameronTerrarian
    Okay... thanks Baconfry... but pee is stored in the bladder...
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Hello Cameron,

As a tip you can use the comment button to the far right of your post to comment beneath your status. We ask that you do this rather than making multiple profile statuses as it can quickly fill up the New Profile Post Feed and be considered spam. That way your posts will be contained within 1 status and neatly organized that way. :dryadsmile:
    Only 3 of 4 lunatic devotes/archers spawned and when I killed them all the Mysterious Tablet is still present. I cant find the 4th devote.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom