NBRI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *see post from 9/4 for background info* Looks like I'm going to have to play (1/2)
    NBRI
    NBRI
    (2/2)
    the waiting game, as far as updating to 1.3 goes. I feel like I have all of the exclusive content on life support, but, with the exception of biome key molds, I don't want that. How long is it going to take me to solve this problem?
    I got into contact with my tablet's manufacturer, Southern Telecom, yesterday, and they said that there's nothing wrong with my (1/2)
    NBRI
    NBRI
    (2/2)
    tablet, the app itself needs to be fixed. THANK GOODNESS it's not me, or my device.
    ...But what am I supposed to do about Terraria? I don't know what I could do about it being broken.
    Duke Fishron has been defeated!!! 1.3, here I come!!!(1/3)
    Reactions: BrusselSprouts693
    NBRI
    NBRI
    (2/3)
    Huston, we have a problem: Terraria isn't even showing on Google Play*. How am I supposed to update?
    *Mobile only. I have no problem finding it on a computer.
    NBRI
    NBRI
    (3/3)
    I looked into it a bit, and Google is saying that Terrraria isn't compatible with my device anymore. (EXCUSE ME? How is Android 7 OS not compatible?)
    EDIT: I even checked the specs, my tablet meets them.
    GreyScale7287
    GreyScale7287
    from what i heard, 1.3 made some devices incompatible, unfortunately.
    I have one goal to accomplish before 1.3: Beat Duke Fishron! ...And then reinvent my character. New update, new game, am I right?
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    Good luck!
    NBRI
    NBRI
    I'm considering exploiting spike block invincibility frames. There's a strategy on the Wiki that says something about it that I plan on using.
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    Slime statues also work, unless you kill the slime
    Does anyone want me to add a weapon of yours to my upcoming biome suggestion? (I'm not done yet, so you have time.) (1/2)
    NBRI
    NBRI
    (2/2)
    You can request an idea for a weapon, if you want, or, if you have one already made, you can ask me to include it in my suggestion.
    Intel Xeon Ω
    Intel Xeon Ω
    Intel Xeon Ω
    You could possibly add a Gyrojet gun (possibly based upon my idea)
    One thing about the HM dungeon that I take frequent advantage of is the fact that Paladins can be set on fire. Couple that with a (1/2)
    Reactions: BrusselSprouts693
    NBRI
    NBRI
    (2/2)
    Chlorophyte Shotbow and "the bane of my game*" is no more!
    *I'm just kidding when I say Paladins are the bane of my game
    **DON'T TELL @Samrux I SAID THIS!!!
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    Tagging him isn't a great way to keep it secret
    NBRI
    NBRI
    I only tagged him for identification purposes.
    Have the selections for beta testing been made? If so, where can I see who's in? If not, any idea when beta testers will be chosen? (1/2)
    Grumpy Squid
    Grumpy Squid
    What the mobile beta? You can see who the beta testers are in the discord.
    NBRI
    NBRI
    ...Did I not make the selection?
    I literally just checked, don't see my account ANYWHERE.
    Grumpy Squid
    Grumpy Squid
    If you weren't emailed, and you're not on the Beta Winner list then most likely you were not selected.
    I feel like, knowing the nature of Terraria, 1.4 won't really be the true end of the updates... I doubt the community will allow it... (1/2)
    NBRI
    NBRI
    (2/2)
    I mean, I get it, Re-Logic wants to move on, but still. When this is the nature of the game, I think that one would have to expect that kind of thing. But that's just my opinion...
    W1K
    W1K
    When 1.1 was announced to be the last update we let it die just fine. The most active part of the forums back then were the modding community and the randomness that happens in offtopic.
    Honestly the main reason Terraria's being updated again, in my humble opinion, is because Otherworld flopped and it's just easier to keep updating Terraria instead of building unreasonable expectations for a new game.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    What ever happens, I wait for what ever else Re-Logic decides to do in the future.
    Does anybody know how to make support banners? I'm trying to hep @Bry-ccentric with one of his suggestions, and a banner (1/2)
    Reactions: Bry
    NBRI
    NBRI
    (2/2)
    is on our to-do list.
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Support banners are a form of art, so making one isn’t exactly black and white.
    mr e
    mr e
    I don't do that kind of stuff, but you could talk to Huzbubber TIm
    Does Re-Logic check their mail? I sent them a fan letter Wedensday, and haven't seen anything yet.
    After about 2 weeks, my Ocram project is done!!! For those of you who are wondering, I'm redesigning him.
    Anybody know where I can find hammer-shaped sprites that people WON'T mind me using? This is getting VERY FRUSTRATING!!! :mad:
    Not gonna lie, I'm actually SCARED about 1.3. :gslime:
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Why would that be?
    NBRI
    NBRI
    Mainly loss of exclusive features, but I do have other reasons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom