Comments on Profile Post by SolarDragonMarnyr

1. SolarDragonMarnyr
    SolarDragonMarnyr
    Also, on the heart racing thing, that's good. Hyperfixating on Calamity makes me feel like I've just had 20000000000000000000 coffees.
    May 10, 2019
    Aedan The Borf likes this.
  2. DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    *Dies in Eidolon Wyrm
    Yeah, Calamity is a good mod. Also, fun times in the abyss.
    May 10, 2019
    SolarDragonMarnyr likes this.
  3. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I'd recommend for you to have already played Terraria over 50 times, Expert mode 20 times, and for you to have an incredible reaction time to actually complete Calamity.

Either that, or a really laggy computer.
    May 10, 2019
  4. DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Or you just have a lot of patience for repeatedly getting yeeted out of existence by stuff you've never seen before or things that you never saw coming that do obscene damage, but that's part of the fun. Die, learn, try again. Unless you're on hardcore. Then I question your sanity.
    May 10, 2019
  5. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Not gonna lie here tho…
    The first time I tried Calamity...I kinda cheated my way to the end due to the ridiculous difficulty spike from Moonlord to Providence...
    May 10, 2019
    SolarDragonMarnyr likes this.
  6. SolarDragonMarnyr
    SolarDragonMarnyr
    Ah, you guys are all valid! I gotta admit, tho, I kinda find Calamity easy, it's just more fun than normal Terr!
    May 10, 2019
  7. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    *Hears the words: I find Calamity easy*
    JUST WHAT KIND OF BEING ARE YOU!?!?
    May 10, 2019
  8. DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    The expert mode demands get me killed a lot, and I really don't think I want to try revengance or death mode if expert mode is already giving me issues (yeah that difficulty spike hurts hard).
    May 10, 2019