Yvori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey you should make a desert themed like an egypt mod that adds many sand themed items.If you are interested i could send you some ideas.Thanks.
    Yvori
    Yvori
    I'm afraid you're asking the wrong person. I know next to nothing about Terraria modding.
    "Lore". I like lore. I like speculating about lore. I do not like half-baked "lore" that contradicts not only itself but... (cont.)
    Yvori
    Yvori
    (cont.) ...previous statements and the actual ingame circumstances.
    As such, this "lore" will promptly be disregarded by yours truly as sheer nonsense and, pardon my brit- Cthulhu's bloody bollocks.

Such a high-effort game deserves some actual effort be put into its official lore, or just toss it, and allow people to continue imagining their own exciting, interesting, and sometimes even deep headcanons.
    Sorry to any modders or other forumgoers I've interacted with lately, for my increasingly poor attitude. Just sick of things not working.
    Yvori
    Yvori
    Made a server up for us of mods I'd enjoyed using Singleplayer, most of which, to my knowledge, had next to no multiplayer bugs, only to find that half of the content was nonfunctional (of course that's an exaggeration, but a lot is going terribly wrong here in a short timespan, and we're not even to Skeletron yet.)
    Yvori
    Yvori
    I feel like I've let him down and made this a poor experience despite what he says. Meanwhile I've tried to dilligently report all the bugs I've found, which only makes them stand out more to me. It's a vicious cycle. Also doesn't help that it's 4 AM.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's always nice people make efforts on hosting servers like these, especially on TCF where peeps like myself won't hear that a lot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom