Burst
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, the new Terraria update is called Journey's End. Interesting.
    doremi。
    doremi。
    Why are movie series and gaming updates ending?
    Burst
    Burst
    Sometimes, anything can come to an end. And we shouldn't be sad that it ends, but be happy that it started. Without Terraria, we wouldn't be here. :)
    The Sonic movie was delayed to Feburary. Fair enough, gives the people time to work it out properly. :)
    So, some lore was revealed. Means I gotta fix my EA lore stuff. Ah, doesn't matter. I love writing stuff.
    So, Terraria is now 8 years old. And I started playing this game only one year later. Yep, I've been playing this game since I was 9.
    Burst
    Burst
    Anyways, happy birthday Terraria and thank you, you great devs for creating such an awesome game. :)
    The Sonic design of the movie gets changed after the whole backlash. While I think that this was not needed...
    Burst
    Burst
    ...I'm still interested to see how they will change it. And that Paramount actually listened. And especially the power of the fandom can be a strong force, too. Huh.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    The Movie did something that no other force in the universe could do until this point.
    It united the Sonic Fandom.
    The Sonic movie trailer is out and the fans reactions are fireworks of hate. Expected, but not really justified.
    The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    At this point, the movie looks more boring to me rather than something to be hated on.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Ok I'm half asleep, and I clicked on the alert and jumped when I saw my own post. :dryadsad:
    Burst
    Burst
    Except these weird teeth, I have no problems with the Sonic design. The movie looks fun, too. Guess it's just pretty hard to disappoint me.
    Shadow's expression in the last part of TSR: Overdrive is so good that I had to use it as pic lol
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    You have made a perfect choice.
    Somebody joined the forums today and one of the first two person she followed is...me? I mean, cool, but why me, of all people?
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Maybe they liked your profile picture
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I mean, you pretty recently appeared in the new profile posts section. It's not like you've been like completely dead.
    A favorite band of mine is releasing a new single next week. Hell, am I ready for this...?
    The new Bring Me The Horizon album is great! Very different, but really good.
    And another year passes. Happy new year for everyone here, have a great start into 2019! :D
    4 years now. It was 4 years since I joined. My my, that's a very long time. And also, before I forget it, merry christmas ya'll! :)
    So, the Sonic design was revealed for the new Sonic movie and...70% of the community is being angry again.
    Soporific
    Soporific
    The new sonic design make Sonic look like he has a 6 Pack
    Soporific
    Soporific
    I'm not mad tho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom