1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Bubby Aurora

1. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Have you tried drinking water?
    May 18, 2019
    Animus Viral and xRaiizy like this.
  2. Bubby Aurora
    Bubby Aurora
    Yes, but my mom is still gonna be obsessively worried.
    May 18, 2019
  3. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Well...Maybe you could take a shower for such a long time, that everyone sleeps?
    May 18, 2019
  4. Bubby Aurora
    Bubby Aurora
    It's midday. I doubt I can shower till everyone falls asleep.
    May 18, 2019
  5. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Then.....You could...Try to make a letter telling your mother about how you're not dehydrated anymore (After drinking a lakes worth of water.) and that she doesn't have to worry anymore?
    May 18, 2019
  6. Bubby Aurora
    Bubby Aurora
    That would likely fail, seeing as I can't reassure my overprotive mom that I'm okay without having a big talk.
    May 18, 2019
  7. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Well...Maybe you could...…
    Darn, I'm out of ideas.
    (What my idea making room in my head looks like right now.)
    [​IMG]
    May 18, 2019
  8. Bubby Aurora
    Bubby Aurora
    Is that your Roblox OC?
    May 18, 2019
  9. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    That's actually my.....Wait.
    (Starts counting which Roblox account that was)
    May 18, 2019
  10. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Okay, that's actually my 5th Roblox account that I made. (And also the one that I can still use.)
    May 18, 2019
  11. Bubby Aurora
    Bubby Aurora
    I can use my Roblox account, but not Roblox itself because mom made me delete the app from my iPad.
    May 18, 2019
  12. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    But when it comes to actual use as an OC....This isn't actually one of them. If anything, it would be my 3rd account: UltiSuperDaniel (Which has a 900% likely chance of being hacked from me.), and an originally made character that wasn't one of my accounts known as: Robloxer.
    [​IMG]
    May 18, 2019
  13. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Wait, why did your mom do that?
    May 18, 2019
  14. Bubby Aurora
    Bubby Aurora
    Possibly because Robloxians are vulnerable to hacks, or that she's worried that I'm going to share personal information. which I'm not
    May 18, 2019
  15. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Huh. Well considering what happened with USD here....I guess that first point is somewhat fair. But in all honesty, that picture was actually from like...1 ~ 2 years ago since I stopped playing Roblox due to 2 reasons:
    May 18, 2019
  16. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    1. I found most of the games there to be....Somewhat boring/unprogressable/something else. And that I just recently decided to buy Terraria after seeing a bunch of Terraria-related videos that randomly popped up on YouTube and saying: "Alright. I'mma get this game.", which ended up in me spending most of the time I usually spent with Roblox with Terraria instead.
    May 18, 2019
    Animus Viral and Bubby Aurora like this.
  17. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    2. I'm somewhat afraid of which direction Roblox is going after seeing humanoid looking Robloxians on the page for the Roblox Easter Egg hunt of 2019. (Which I checked due to the fact that it was a tradition for me to play the Egg hunts every year they came out, (With the exception of the 2017 one.(Which was the year when my main account (The third one) became unusable.)
    May 18, 2019
    Animus Viral and Bubby Aurora like this.