Urix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, I have to rewrite all of this code to fit for 1.4. I don't think I can do this.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Jar-O-Steam☣️
    Jar-O-Steam☣️
    Jar-O-Steam☣️
    very sadge
    Urix
    Urix
    Yeah I can't do this myself. There isn't nearly enough documentation of Tmodloader 1.4 so I can fix stuff easily.
    Hey, I'm back! Once again, I'm rebranding my mod. I basically needed to do this, because it can get very confused with the cryptocurrency.
    I present: Aetheria. Much of the content will remain the same, but I aim to add diverse and original content, such as an enchanting system!

aetheria logo pixel.png
    Etherium's gonna have a pretty BIG change soon.
    Reactions: Peanut sauce
    Urix
    Urix
    (1/2) All of the magma items are gonna be replaced by an entirely unique ore and the unfinished 'Hallowed Mahogany' wood will be completely removed. Some other changes will be made, but not much else. I'm removing many old items because they remind me of my terrible old mod. Some obscure items might be removed too, like the laser gun.
    Urix
    Urix
    (2/2) However, the mod might not have 90+ items after the removal. I don't have many ideas, but I can try to make it work out. I might have a person to sprite for the mod, and if so, expect some better sprites.
    I have so many ideas for my mod but I want to take a break aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    The Cataclysm Mod has now been replaced by The Etherium Mod, so if you can't find it on the mod browser, that's why! Also, The Etherium Mod is not out yet, and still needs some little bugs fixed, and some tweaks to things.
    Urix
    Urix
    The Etherium Mod v0.0.1 will be replacing The Cataclysm Mod v0.4.0.
    Hi, so.... I'm out of ideas and not motivated to work on my mod. So, i need your help.
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    If you don't have any ideas, check the player suggestion section and pick some of your favorites. Make sure to always ask permission before using the idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom