Siverko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What would happen if you combined English and Mandarin Chinese into one language?
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    You'd get....Erm….
    Engdarin Chinlish?
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Not that far-fetched. My mom's catchphrase was "简直是 ridiculous". odd thing to remember her by, but it's a cute memory
    Might thou issuest thyself a status update for thyself in Shakespearean English? Nay, I say! Thou needest to do so in Modern English! Sorry!
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    Wherefore hast thou gained this conviction? Tis a darkling and false rumor, I assuage thee; within thy character is the articulation and fortitude required. Lo, gaze upon thy work: it has been done.
    Siverko
    Siverko
    O, have I not explainèd myself now? In iambic pentameter I write. If thou can never findest me a way to write in this most sacred way I shall be forcèd to recite my sonnets great. One hundred fifty-four of them I wrote and thou shalt memorize each single one.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I'me naught'st sure ast's s to's how'st one use's this's's's
    Roleplaying actually is fun.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Hooray!
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    I used to do something like roleplay in middle school with IRL friends. it was dopey as hell but pretty fun, at least until we grew out of it. might pick it up again someday if i become a dad
    When you forget a critical detail at the very end of a group project, you have to redo everything, and now you're hated by the entire group.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    UftF: People will tend to forget such simple and ridiculous reasons for hating someone when they too, would find themselves in a similar situation and wonder if it was right to hate that person for something that they themselves have done, and wonder if what they feel is the same as what they felt.
    Maybe.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Personally I would never hate someone who owned up to their mistake and took full responsibility for fixing it. Don't be ashamed.
    The mass of a dragon of my own size apparently (about 2.3 m I'd say) is about 500 kg. Thanks.
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Well, that's quite common, being larger than a human.
    Siverko
    Siverko
    @Defure Just slightly larger, though. I'm the type of dragon a human might hug.
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    I'm less huggable, mainly from having spikes.
    If Mercury were just 1 cm in diameter, Neptune would be over 9 km from the Sun.
    Stardust Guardian
    Stardust Guardian
    Well if you made mercury the size of a small ball of human DNA, (dna bead) then mercury could be apart of you and you would most likely either become extremly sick or have hard skin
    Siverko
    Siverko
    Well, true. I don't think you'd live very long - why are we trying to insert the planet Mercury into human DNA?
    Stardust Guardian
    Stardust Guardian
    When we could put it in dragon dna?
    Conversations are interesting to participate in. But only on the internet. Not in real life.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Honestly, that's....Pretty much the reason why I'm actually capable of talking to people here, but incapable of talking to anyone in real life.
    (That, or because of some other reason.)
    Siverko
    Siverko
    I would agree. The weather is not an interesting topic to talk about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom