TCF trophies are fake. Not things.
    May 25, 2019
  2. Joop
    Joop
    What do you mean?
    May 25, 2019
  3. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    You cannot get trophy points on TCF. They are a relic of xenoforo's platform.
    May 25, 2019
  4. Joop
    Joop
    I mean, I used to have trophies- I don't exactly mean Trophy Points I guess- but the stuff that said you did blah blah like got certain likes or was a member for said time (yay i've been a member for 3 years today woop woop) but now they're all reset like I never had it
    May 25, 2019
  5. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    Oh titles. That is definitely a not good/normal
    May 25, 2019
  6. Joop
    Joop
    Yeah. I suppose I would receive the Plantera title on the TIME- not just the day- of when I become a member for 3 years, so possibly that hasn't happened yet.
    May 25, 2019
  7. Joop
    Joop
    If it gets pretty late and I haven't received it, I'll seek further help maybe
    May 25, 2019
  8. Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Trophies, or more specifically trophy points, are an unused feature on here. You can get titles from trophies on here but you don't get points.
    May 25, 2019
  9. Joop
    Joop
    It's weird because I was earning trophies (not points) previously you could say. The count was increasing. But now it's all reset. But eh it doesn't matter
    May 25, 2019
  10. Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Trophies are used, they just have no points on our forum. Only the titles. Everyone has 0 trophy points.
    But if you right-click on the 0 trophy points, you will see which trophies you have earned.
    Trophies for time as a member aren't awarded until you log in after the date you are eligible, and then it takes a bit of time for the automated process to register that. Looks like you've received the ones you earned.
    May 25, 2019
    TheWorfer27 and Joop like this.