1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Bry-ccentric

1. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    Not to, you know, mention the mental issues. (If you want elaboration, check my Information; it's lengthy.)
    May 26, 2019
  2. neoselket
    neoselket
    I hope things work out for you. Wishing you luck!
    May 26, 2019
  3. Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Set stats don't really matter much, just the idea itself. I make numbers up all the time with no way to test how balanced it is, it's just to give a rough idea of how powerful something is.
    May 26, 2019
    Baconfry and neoselket like this.
  4. Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Also, it's not a waste of time if you enjoy doing it. I can understand some frustration though- I refuse to post most of my ideas without sprite work to go along with it, especially new biome ideas, which gets overwhelming very fast. I've been putting off an alt dungeon for a couple years now, along with an update to my jungle alt.. as well as a few new biomes after those. Takes a lot of work..
    May 26, 2019
  5. Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Also also, there have been quite a few suggestions that did make it into the game. Trash slot, dyes, pink gel, and the soon coming beach ball susceptible to projectiles. Probably a good amount of others too.
    May 26, 2019