1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by MiltVala

1. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I have a better suggestion! If you don't actually look at them, they stop appearing!
    May 28, 2019
    TheWorfer27 likes this.
  2. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    Yeah, and lose your profile to people asking to mod it. Maybe just a big old THESE IDEAS ARE NOT TO BE MODDED-type thing at the start of em
    May 28, 2019
  3. MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Thanks UltiDaniel, super easy, very useful. I'll also just ignore traffic and walk into it.
    May 28, 2019
  4. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Well now I'm out of ideas.
    Also oof.
    May 28, 2019
  5. Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Hey, take it as a compliment, even if it annoys. They like the idea so much, they wanna help actually visualize and implement it into the game.

I've gotten so many requests for the Confection. I almost always say yes. But sadly no one really goes through with it all.. tho, it is probably hard to make.
    Jun 1, 2019
  6. MiltVala
    MiltVala
    See here's the thing. I'll take people wanting to see my work done for real as a compliment. But what was done to them in thorium was basically "use these sprites and general idea but completely change them without asking the creator." And now, an altered version of my work is only known for "it's in thorium" and nothing more.
    Jun 1, 2019
    Snickerbobble likes this.
  7. Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I get what you mean, the most recent attempt at a Confection mod resprited almost all my stuff. I just got caught in an awkward spot- not wanting to sound rude, but at the same time, it's kind of an insult to my own work- all without asking.

We just need to learn how to mod sometime for the true vision of these ideas :dryadgrin:
    Jun 2, 2019
  8. Borealnebula75
    Borealnebula75
    Yeah, the progress on the Confection mod is 'dead' so far. I requested to help out with the mod but my computer can barely handle terraria on decent graphics. So if there is a bug with the nicer graphics, I won't be able to see it. :'(
    Jun 11, 2019