timayo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Even though it will probably never happen, and it probably wouldn't work, but I'd like to see Terraria guy in Smash Bros.
    Mojang has two Minecraft announcements coming May 17th. One of them should be Minecraft Steve for Super Smash Bros. DLC. Change my mind.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Steve, featuring alts of Alex, and those skins of the same headphone guy and anime girl everyone uses.
    Reactions: timayo
    Joker is quite unbalanced in my opinion. Time to squeeze as many online victories as I can before he gets nerfed!
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Most new things in online play seem OP at first. Seeing as counters and the like are worked out in time.
    Reactions: timayo
    Can you beat Terraria without buying Terraria?
    Reactions: ToLazyToPickAName
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Technically you can. But that's illegal.
    timayo
    timayo
    What if it's:
    ~Gifted
    ~Played on a friend's PC
    ~Part of a Family Library on Steam
    ~That really old demo version on Mobile devices?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Then you can beat Terraria without buying Terraria.
    Hello, Ive seen your interested in coding a mod, if you are still interested I have ideas and sprites.
    It'll be fun.
    timayo
    timayo
    I've sort of moved away from making a mod, but if I ever revisit it, then maybe we can work together. :D
    N
    nimrod1111
    Did you make something cool? (before you gave up?)
    timayo
    timayo
    I didn't necessarily give up, it sort of slid off my priority list, with schoolwork and other projects taking over.
    I usually type with an on-screen touch keyboard. That's probably why there are ramdon typos in my posts!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom