Oleg34518
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I keep having dreams about overwhelming changes made to Terraria, but they are mostly exaggerated... the real changes are nowhere as near.
    I know a vast majority of players liked FTL (96%?), I'm one of those that didn't, the game IS good, just too much RNG for me.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    *Guessing* FTL=Football Training Leauge
    Dapling
    Dapling
    It's Faster Than Light iirc
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Yes, Faster Than Light, not Dark Souls, but very difficult and frustrating, and everything is decided by RNG.
    So... Terraria: Journey's End... is this why TCF was blowing up?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Yup.

The update we knew as 1.3.6. Turns out it's actually 1.4
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Ohhh... I watched Re-Logic's video... Now I feel a surge of emotions like back at 1.3... Yet it's so much stronger.
    Huge thanks to ppowersteef for completing the art request for Solaris (my Terraria main, on my TCF avatar).
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    He hasn't done requests in a while. Were you holding onto this picture for a long time or was something personal going on?
    This may be a dumb question, but where can I make art requests? I want to request artwork for my Terraria character Solaris.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Theoretically the art request megathread is the place for people to post requests in public. But it doesn't seem to be visited by artists often.

Could also do it myself, if I had the time for it.
    UltiDaniel
    I've slept for 13 hours and woke up at 4:40 in the morning, I have messed up my sleep schedule.
    Why do I find it so difficult to express my thoughts? There is so much going on in my head yet I can't seem to let it out.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Honestly, I feel like one shouldn't feel bad because what they do doesn't look good. Because even though it might look bad, atleast it had a large amount of effort put into it.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Plus, back around...Like....1~2 years ago, I used to draw Sonic like this:
    I12gkXN.png

And honestly, it did NOT look very good.
    But I kept drawing, and eventually, I managed to make this:
    JWhTxe4.png
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    So if there's anything that I feel like saying, it's that people don't start out amazing. (Expect for the ones that do, but that doesn't count.) people would start out not being as good as they originally were, but through effort, and practice, they can end up becoming better at what they do.
    2018 felt like it was the longest year of my life, I have grown far more intelligent and self-aware than I have ever been.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Is it just me, or do I feel like something of significance would happen in 2019? I can only wait and see.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Ya not the only one.
    Just stopped by to tell you that your submission for the Creation Compendium is gorgeous! K... th-that was it... soooo... um... K, bye!
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Thanks! Even though I can make something that looks good, people tend to ignore me, I feel good knowing that someone likes it.
    PS2 games used to feel so long when I was a kid and now they don't feel so long or difficult.
    Reactions: Aaronyxia
    Aaronyxia
    Aaronyxia
    Me and Jak and Daxter: Precursor Legacy everytime...
    After so long, I've finally finished Shogun: Rise of the Renegade on Hell Mode, the second loop. 188 million final score.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    It was 3 years since first I started playing, maybe 4, but I have finally finished the game, after so long. I have finished Hell Mode on my first run, the notorious return fire mechanic exists here, when enemies shoot a cluster of bullets after exploding.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom