Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mod will be released tomorrow I garantee you
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    does it have dragons?
    Trekko727
    Trekko727
    I will have to consider doing it but for now no.. very sorry
    But this mod with have NPC and I might addd dragons (I will give it a probable yes!)
    I have planned some upcoming modules that will go with mod once my basic mod is done and released
    So sad so sad.. my mod isnt finished..
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Patience, young grasshopper. Good things come to those who wait.
    Trekko727
    Trekko727
    Okay. Hopefully things will get done soon.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    A "pro" tip when it comes to things that you're doing which require time: Don't set yourself timelines. Those only serve to pressure you and disappoint you when you can't get things done before an arbitrarily set date.
    My mod release is over due but it will be up in 2 days due to many things I changed overtime so you can enjoy on the first release.
    YES WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Metoot
    Metoot
    What?
    Trekko727
    Trekko727
    my mod C# worked. so happy. btw my mod isnt up yet sorry, might come in 2 days, I am working everything.
    Mod will be released from tomorrow onwards by 6:30pm (+8 GMT). Alot of items have been planned and tested. See you there @Release section PC
    In terraria, it takes a hit to kill rabbit.
    Trekko727
    Trekko727
    In real life, it takes 6 hits to kill a crockroach
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... You need to stomp harder.

If the roach is not fused with the floor, you're not stomping hard enough.

Also, it only takes one .32 bullet to off a cockroach. How do I know? Yes, exactly.
    Trekko727
    Trekko727
    I didnt stomp, why because it was in my room. Why because it was raining and pest will enter to take cover and die soon after being beaten to death lol.
    How I killed it was I wrapped a few old newspapers together and made like a club and the cockroach is very big. So yea lol
    Doing all the sprites and .json files makes tired.. and here comes the .cs files. I know c# script only so much. x_x
    Mod total number of items of uncompleted and completed items has been raised from 34 to 37 and total percentage done is 22%.
    My mod is 24% done. that is 4 weapons done and 4 ammunition types done. and I left 26 items left. Working around the clock!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom