StargazerSammie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now is the perfect time to replay Terraria because I replaced my laptop and so no longer have my worlds and players. Time to make new ones!
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Hmm. I guess it IS a good time to replay Terraria.
    Super excited for Journey's End but also pissed they didn't show the full trailer, thank god it went on youtube immediately
    I have no idea why Dreadwood is getting attention again but it makes me happy <3 I still really love the concept
    I kind of want to see a bit of farming come to Terraria and an expansion on cooking buffs. Methinks I've played too much Breath of the Wild
    Two years ago, I'd spend three days working non-stop on builds. Now I have trouble focusing for just three minutes. What the hell
    I haven't had power since Sunday because a tornado tore through my town with no warning. Not even the sirens went off.
    The Stylist should sell a Makeup Case that you can use to change eye and skin colors, like how the dresser works for clothes
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    A Terrarian can dream. Keep up the nice builds! Great inspiration right there. `:)
    Dreadwood Set has been updated with a new sprite! This one looks like a crate that could hold loot. The old one is kept on as an alt recipe.
    I got an idea for a new chest sprite for the Dreadwood set and then I got too busy and forgot about pixeling it. I should go do that now.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Have fun with that!
    StargazerSammie
    StargazerSammie
    It's already done :D I'm getting ready to update the sprites on the thread now. Hopefully I can figure it out, I've never had to update something before.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Wow! What an honor!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom