Comments on Profile Post by Bezixx

1. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Erm...I would normally recommend my computer (Because it functions as both, a computer, and a drawing tablet. Also because it's pretty nice to use.) but I'm not really sure about the price, or size of it.
    Jun 12, 2019
  2. L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    I got my Ugee drawing tablet for like 30 quid, it's a great beginner tablet. =)
    Jun 12, 2019
  3. Bezixx
    Bezixx
    @UltiDaniel You know, mouse also has its cost. I personally never liked drawing with a mouse, so I got myself a Wacom CTL 471 years back, but it feels to small for me now.
    @L0ST5ILVER I heard the UGEE one is nice for its price, I'm just wondering how it fares in comparison to say a Deco 01.
    Jun 12, 2019
  4. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Actually, it comes with it's own built-in computer pen!
    Jun 12, 2019
  5. Bezixx
    Bezixx
    So you probably have one of the bigger tablets that can also work as PC.
    Jun 12, 2019
  6. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I....I guess?
    Hold on. Maybe I should send you a picture of it...
    Jun 12, 2019
  7. L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    Drawing with a mouse is awful, yeah. I've never tried other tablets. I've actively not applied for drawing tablet giveaways because my current ugee tablet is great, I don't need anything else, it does what you expect it to do with great longevity and not much else to be desired other than a screen and rotation. =]
    Jun 12, 2019
  8. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Okay! So...This is what it looks like on the front: [​IMG]
    Jun 12, 2019
  9. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    And this is what it looks like on the back: [​IMG]
    Jun 12, 2019
  10. Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Alright, in the end I decided to get the Xp-Pen Deco 01 since it seems to be pretty solid.
    Jun 12, 2019
  11. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Neat! Is it good?
    Jun 12, 2019