1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by TheWorfer27

1. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    List of areas:
    -Desert Battlegrounds ❤
    -Sariton Town (with a King's Palace Sub-Area) ❤❤
    -Vine Caves (Adding a code challenge soon) ❤☆
    -Spiked Well ❤
    -Crystal Caverns ❤☆
    -Mushroom Fortress☆
    -Granite Caves (Marble cave sub-area) ❤☆
    Jun 18, 2019
  2. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    Key:
    ❤=Life Crystal
    ☆=Code challenge
    Jun 18, 2019
  3. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Oh cool!
    Jun 18, 2019
    TheWorfer27 likes this.
  4. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    The granite cave tower doesn't quite work but everything else seems fine. Playtesting reveals a lot more though.
    Jun 18, 2019
  5. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    What do think causes the problem with the granite cave tower?
    Jun 18, 2019
  6. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    The cycling of challenges is perfectly fine, I just haven't implemented a counter to actually let the player escape.
    Jun 18, 2019
  7. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    So....You haven't found a way to allow the player to escape yet?
    Jun 18, 2019
  8. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    I think I could use a variation of this design by @[email protected] to make a reset-able counter, but I haven't done that yet
    [​IMG]
    Jun 18, 2019
  9. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Hmm!
    Jun 18, 2019
  10. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    I think I've got the concept worked out:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Jun 18, 2019
  11. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    The 1st lever is a counter: each time it is flipped it will bring the count from 1 to 2, or 2 to 3. Flipping it more than that doesn't change the counter and will keep it on 3. The 2nd lever is a reset mechanism. When they player dies, they will send a signal (stepping on a pressure plate on there way over). This will activate the counter until it reaches 3, and then reset it to 1.
    Jun 18, 2019
  12. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Confusing.
    But neat!
    So...does it work now?
    Jun 18, 2019
  13. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    I still have a bit to do but it's a pretty good start. Right now I'm just making the darts fire until the counter reaches 3
    Jun 18, 2019
  14. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Hooray!
    Jun 18, 2019
  15. neoselket
    neoselket
    What is it?
    Jun 19, 2019
  16. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    It's an adventure map