1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Huzbubber Tim

1. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I like it!
    Yknow, thinking about stuff, I'm actually trying to experiment with the limits of my art capacities as well!
    [​IMG]
    (Although technically, I made this...Like...Some time ago.)
    Jun 18, 2019
    Huzbubber Tim likes this.
  2. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    That's pretty cool @UltiDaniel. But what is the art for? (asking both of you)
    Jul 18, 2019
    UltiDaniel likes this.
  3. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    The art was something that I made for my Terraria comic, as well as an experiment for more detailed drawings!
    Jul 18, 2019
  4. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Could you possibly draw a metaknight for me?
    Jul 18, 2019
  5. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    I just love the character for some reason idk why at this point, maybe it's because he looks and is cool.
    Jul 18, 2019
  6. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Sure!
    But do you mind if I don't use any colors?
    (It's really hard to color things)
    (Plus, I have a....Very limited color selection.)
    Jul 18, 2019
  7. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    That's fine if you don't color it, sometimes it actually looks cooler without color. Also, why is your color palate so limited?
    Jul 18, 2019
  8. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Because I use Windows Ink workspace, and I don't know any better drawing thingys that fit my computer, as it has this touchscreen thing that doesn't have an off button findable anywhere, except on WIW.
    Jul 18, 2019
  9. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Okay then. I really don't mind, as I haven't seen any drawings by you that have color, and if that was a necessity I wouldn't be asking you. I want you to draw it because your work is really good, and a good drawing is something I can't offer myself.
    Jul 18, 2019
  10. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Also, wanna stat a conversation? We might not be able to talk about this on here because it isn't on topic to the original post.
    Jul 18, 2019
  11. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Okay then!
    Jul 18, 2019