1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Lord Ecramox the Almighty

1. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    They believe in dragons
    Jun 24, 2019
  2. Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    You could say that's literal as there is a dragon god... who was the creator of all dragonkind. At least, that's what I recall from my D&D days.
    Jun 24, 2019
  3. Omega Derpling
    Omega Derpling
    Depends on what Mythos the subject is based on in question. D&D has the two dragon gods Tiamat (Goddess of the evil chromatic dragons) and Bahamut (God of the good metallic dragons). (cont.)
    Jun 24, 2019
  4. Omega Derpling
    Omega Derpling
    However, this only applies to the mythos of D&D, and other dragon species either believe they are the gods of this world or probably have a similar religion as humans (due to having a great degree of intelligence similar or greater than that of humans)
    Jun 24, 2019
  5. Omega Derpling
    Omega Derpling
    And yes, I am a bit of a dragon fanatic, if you can't tell :D
    Jun 24, 2019
  6. GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Assuming dragons are as intelligent as humans, they would be individuals and would likely have multiple religions.
    Jun 24, 2019
    TheWorfer27 likes this.
  7. Defure
    Defure
    Of course with some not having religions.
    Jun 24, 2019
    TheWorfer27 and GawenStarTeller like this.
  8. Omega Derpling
    Omega Derpling
    well, that's a given with the more intelligent species, you simply can't help that.
    Jun 24, 2019
  9. Omega Derpling
    Omega Derpling
    The ones with no concept of good or evil also don't have religions, however it's for an entirely different reason.
    Jun 24, 2019