Terraria Community Forums

L0ST5ILVER
L0ST5ILVER
I'm so confused as to what boss you're talking about. lmao
Altermaven🌸🎀
Altermaven🌸🎀
I found that the third-tier broadsword or spear has better effectiveness over anything for the time being, unless you've managed to get a Dao of Pow and it's got more damage than your spear/sword. The trick is to ensure you're hitting multiple segments at a time, while keeping yourself aware of outside threats. You might want to get some buffs, too.
Altermaven🌸🎀
Altermaven🌸🎀
Once the Destroyer launches probes, they're killable for instant heart/star drops. But yeah, you'll want weapons that hit multiple segments -- a yo-yo might not do the job well. If your area of choice is in the Hallow, consider a top-open box arena with outward-facing edges (to prevent pixies and gastropods from flying in). Mobility -- esp. wings -- is a must.
Leoloop
Leoloop
ya yoyos definitely not doin well, i got an ice sickle that does a good amount of damage but he still kills me faster than i kill him. been a long time since ive played through the game :p
Leoloop
Leoloop
a youtuber said to do it with the spider set and summon spiders so im currently workin on getting spider fangs
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
Ranged is also pretty good if you use the Daedalus Stormbow and Holy Arrows.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Usually I prefer lining up and use Jester's Arrows. The Nimbus Rod is also doing well.
Back
Top Bottom