1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheDarknessSoldier

1. Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    How many tries did it take you out of curiosity?
    Jul 8, 2019
  2. TheDarknessSoldier
    TheDarknessSoldier
    Somewhere around 15-20. I beat it on my fourth or so try after finding a good charmset on youtube.
    Jul 8, 2019
  3. Bezixx
    Bezixx
    It's sad that Hollow Knight quickly becomes a pushover for Radiance.
    Jul 9, 2019
  4. TheDarknessSoldier
    TheDarknessSoldier
    yeah, the hollow knight was a really good fight, but it just became a nuisence because of the radiance. at least the sealed vessel looks like a good fight that isn't overshadowed by the radiance. (except maybe the absolute radience)
    Jul 9, 2019
  5. Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Meanwhile I still haven't beaten 3rd pantheon or all the dream bosses. Would love to one day face the pure vessel and absolute radiance hopefully before Silksong comes out.

On the other hand I think I could complete a steel soul run.
    Jul 9, 2019
  6. Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Hollow knight probably would've remained a difficult fight if I didn't need to rebattle the radiance several times
    Jul 9, 2019
  7. TheDarknessSoldier
    TheDarknessSoldier
    I still haven't even beat the 1st panteon, although i got to oro and sheo, and i practiced against them enough, i could probably do it now. I also haven't done the trial of the fool either
    Jul 10, 2019