1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by InstaFiz

1. Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Oh no, did you find him at the Blue Lake?
    Jul 12, 2019
  2. InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I confronted the second dreamer, and I hope to edit the vid tomorrow.
    Jul 12, 2019
  3. Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Ah excellent! It was awesome to have Quirrel during that fight helping you. He is one of the best characters. That's 2 dreamers down.

Also by chance have you explored the rest of Kingdom's Edge? It sounds like you've already visited Isma's Grove.
    Jul 12, 2019
    InstaFiz likes this.
  4. InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Indeed. The hive was a very interesting place. I also got the Great Slash by the end of the video, so that's cool.
    Overall, I am very pumped to go on in Hollow Knight. I have less than 30 hours on it and it's already my second favorite game of all time.
    Jul 12, 2019
    neoselket and Aurora3500 like this.
  5. DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    It's a fine game, hopefully Silksong will live up to the same standards.
    Also yes, the Hive is a pretty underrated place, and is one of my favorites.
    Jul 12, 2019
    Chips and InstaFiz like this.
  6. InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Video's out. I can't get enough of this game, man.
    Jul 14, 2019
    DoctorMcDerp and Aurora3500 like this.
  7. DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    A little something Quirrel says if you leave the dream without killing Monomon,
    "Why do you hesitate? Mercy is a fine thing, but you and her agree this must be done. Be brave, friend."
    Jul 15, 2019
    InstaFiz likes this.
  8. InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Which confuses me because they tried to banish me to a world of light and now they want me to kill them
    Jul 15, 2019
  9. DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Um... finish the game and I'll try to explain it to you if you still don't get it.
    Jul 15, 2019
    InstaFiz likes this.