TiberiumFusion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now that the forums are back, I can finally update my status with 1.4 first impressions... so: Relogic couldn't even pull themselves together to version 1.4.0.1 and 1.4.0.2 correctly... both are actually 1.4.0.0, which may explain why I had to reinstall Terraria to get the 1.4.0.2 update. Great to see this 5 year old bad habit is carrying on into the 1.4 era.
    Tomorrow will be an extremely busy day... of rewriting countless MSIL patches to get a Day One 1.4 compatibility update out for Terraria Tweaker. From now on, TT2 will be available in two flavors: 1.4+ as Terraria updates like the good old days, as well as a 1.3.5.3 compatibility version.
    Halfway through Q4 and there's been no news of the "impending release so get hyped" kind for Journey's End. As in, indicative of "oh s*** it's not ready yet". I thought Relogic learned from Pixel Privateers, and would set realistic release dates for their work ethic, but maybe not. Fingers crossed.
    With 1.3.5.3 nearing 2 years old, the alleged 1.3.6 update was surely handed off to the team managing Starbound! Interesting choice, Relogic
    W1K
    W1K
    If it was they'd be already banning half the forum, using the twitter account to look for ladies to bang and least but not least the forum would have been hacked without a backup and I'd have lost the second origin account I never made.
    Remember how 1.3.5 was posted as a preparatory update? As in, an update that indicated another would follow fairly soon? Good prank, ReLogic
    Terraria seems pretty dead... I hope that the time & effort otherwise put towards an update is not being thrown away altogether by Relogic
    M2TheT
    M2TheT
    1.3.6 will come out some day... hopefully... maybe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom