1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by RavageTheSavage

1. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Oof.
    Has this ever happened to you?
    Jul 15, 2019
  2. Guzzlord
    Guzzlord
    I've stood still a couple of times near a wasp and the said wasp ended up following me...
    Jul 15, 2019
  3. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    uh oh.
    Jul 16, 2019
  4. Guzzlord
    Guzzlord
    Thankfully the wasp did not attack me, instead it just attacked my cousin who was visiting me.
    Jul 16, 2019
  5. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    uh oh.
    Are they okay?
    Jul 16, 2019
  6. Guzzlord
    Guzzlord
    Nope, turns out he was allergic to it.
    Jul 16, 2019
  7. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Oh no!
    What happened to him?
    Jul 16, 2019
  8. Guzzlord
    Guzzlord
    I helped him to the nearest hospital. Other than that, nothing serious happened.
    Jul 16, 2019
  9. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Thank goodness!
    Jul 16, 2019
    Guzzlord likes this.