Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Idea- giving the Stardust Guardian a rush attack ( a barrage of punches) and a item that allows the player to stop time and uses 200 mana to use. Perfect for those who want to make a Dio character.
    I swear to god if you make a raptor mount in this game I will... uh well cry since I have spent over a year making one for a mod.
    Could we get an accessory that has let's say a 25% chance of creating a ghost of the weapon you are using for a few seconds that would've interesting in journey's end as something in a game mode similar to tremors from the tremor mod?
    Um will relogic ever join up with the group that makes the calamity mod?
    As if that happened console players would have access to bosses like supreme calamitas, all this comes from the discord post you posted recently about a new boss being female and being a bullet hell which sounds kinda like supreme calamitas if you get what I mean.
    Tallin
    Tallin
    Console players Would have access to supreme calamitas if there was an option for tmodloader on console. But I did hear some thing about having an in game way to install mods coming in 1.4
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    They have expressed interest in official mod support before, but it is not guaranteed to be coming out for 1.4.
    Kingslime2000
    Kingslime2000
    Phoenix I hope that's true and it will happen else it's unfair on console players, plus Sony can't stop them from adding in game mod support with no downloads can they. If they do I hope it works like tmodloader.
    I have a suggestion, maybe there could be an item that turns day to night and vice-versa. Posting it here instead of the suggestions section because my computer has horrible restriction logic
    So, Terraria's final update is coming up. Does this render the suggestions section of the forums 100% useless?
    Reactions: neoselket
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Modders could think of it as an ideas page.
    The Steampunk
    The Steampunk
    There should be minor updates, like if there's a hole where some feature should be. Chances are Journey's End won't be Terraria's last content update.
    Spazmatism7
    Spazmatism7
    They have said that 1.2 was going to be the final update. Same with 1.3. Maybe 1.1 I wasn't playing Terraria back then.
    Does Re-Logic have any plans to allow for an official release of Otherworld's completed OST by Wijngaarden and Broadbent if it isn't going to be used in a future title anymore? The last time I got in touch with the composers they said that any release was in Re-Logic's property domain.
    Um would you be willing to look at my idea for something post hard mode
    Here's a link: https://terrariafanon.fandom.com/wiki/Fallen_moon_mode
    Expect it to be updated so if you like it check back occasionally feel free to change anything to make it better!
    Many thanks!
    Quick thought - now that golf is a part of Terraria, what sort of petition must we create to request a Golf Pro NPC whose name can only be Chubbs Peterson? Bonus homage points if the NPC regularly mentions a preexisting and eye-gouging relationship with Duke Fishron (https://y.yarn.co/acb48509-2f2e-4037-b4af-6f223e1c0adf_text.gif).
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    There was a Golfer NPC seen in a teaser some time back. ChippyGaming, a user here, made a video where he mistook them for a lumberjack.
    Hi Cenx i saw the "spoilers" of the new terraria 1.3.6 update and it feels a good breath of fresh air.
    i think this might be stupid but is by any chance that DIRT will be a renewable block? this will be not bad because you will get infinite mud which mean infinite chlorophytes since bullets of it are pretty expensive. thats how i think it is. thank you and keep up the great work!!!
    Reactions: neoselket
    DoneTCT
    DoneTCT
    maybe biome crates can drop blocks from the respective biome
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    .........For some reason...I just got a big case of Deja vu.
    Also, yeah...I do see what you mean...But I think It's best for the developers to focus on things that are...More needed than that.
    DoneTCT
    DoneTCT
    you are right, as i said that it was a stupid thing but i like that you gave your time to comment so thank you too.
    Thanks chips for the info. I am new to the forum so I don’t really know how things work.
    Hello Cenx I am a big fan. I would also love it if you can follow me on the forum. Also can you by chance give me an estimated release date of terraria mobile 1.3?
    mr e
    mr e
    Most people on this forums only follow others for outstanding content or simply being very outgoing or friendly. Also, seeing as how Cenx only follows the Terraria Devs, I doubt she'd follow (if you'll excuse me) a random person on the forums. As multiple devs have said numerous times, there is no Mobile 1.3 release date confirmed as of now.
    mr e
    mr e
    However, Alpha just released privately so we won't have to wait that much longer. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom