darkmega5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Never thought Obama, Joker persona 5, and Senator Armstrong would cause a timeline split in terraria, but here we are.
    darkmega5
    darkmega5
    I’m doing a calamity run with two friends. I’m obama, they’re joker and armstrong respectively. When making an arena for queen bee, joker crafted a certain tool. Basically nukes a lot of the map from existence. Armstrong said it would be WAY too big, so we used a smaller version.

This’ll be a two parter
    darkmega5
    darkmega5
    Fast forward to post-providence, we couldn’t find any of the new ore. In desperation, we used the tool to blow up the jungle to find ores. Armstrong was right; it was way too big. The underground jungle didn’t exist anymore. When Armstrong joined after, he said the jungle was fine. Curious, me and joker reloaded and found the jungle just fine for us too. we called it a timeline split and moved on with our lives.
    Sylv
    Sylv
    wow
    maybe going straight from a normal playthrough to a revengeance playthrough wasn't the best idea
    InigoGollum
    InigoGollum
    What's that?
    Arcadia
    Arcadia
    @IndigoGolium Revengeance is a difficulty in the tModLoader mod "Calamity", which changes the AI of bosses with new drops, new attacks, and 2 new mechanics that allow you to deal more damage for a limited amount of time.

Looking back on it, minus the Rage and Adrenaline bars, this is what Master Mode should have been imo
    about to fight plantera in hell lol
    oNCaFB9.png
    Reactions: Cheese sticks
    darkmega5
    darkmega5
    it already happened. since this was the edge of the world, and plantera enrages outside of the jungle, I died very quickly. (this was with shroomite armor & no buffs)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's kinda surprising how she, Duke, and Skeletrons aren't the only ones who get enraged as of this update.
    Terra B Welch
    Terra B Welch
    I mean, couldn't you have just flown upward out of the underworld into the underground jungle? I thought Plantera stopped enraging once back in the underground jungle.
    I just remembered a dumb computer game I played in elementary school called "Prodigy Math". It was basically just Pokémon but you had to correctly solve a math equation in order to attack. Imagine if terraria made you do that. let's just say nobody would use weapons like the megashark anymore.
    I just saw a salamander dressed as a duck. pretend all you want, but you cannot transcend ducks
    Chronoking900
    Chronoking900
    You have realized the ultimate truth. Lmao Zedong would be proud. XD
    Thanks for the follow, wasn't expecting it. Don't expect a follow back though; I don't do those.
    darkmega5
    darkmega5
    ok. I don't mind. TBH, I thought I already followed you
    due to a sudden obsession with hollow knight, I changed my profile pic to one of my favorite bosses.
    Reactions: Arcadia
    neoselket
    neoselket
    My favorite boss theme is decisive battle, the one that plays during the gruz mother boss fight.
    mr e
    mr e
    And lots of other bosses, including Uumuu and Brooding Mawlek. My personal favorite boss theme (excluding Godmaster) is probably Truth, Beauty and Hatred. Ironic, since I hate the GPZ bossfight
    Arcadia
    Arcadia
    my favorite boss is
    Absolute Radiance
    just a pristine fight. Much better than anything Calamity or Splatoon 2 has to offer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom