1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Melly the WM

1. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Wai-
    IT IS!?
    Jul 29, 2019
    Melly the WM likes this.
  2. Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    yeah, but i wouldn't get excited quite yet

it doesn't look the best, but it's in pre-alpha, and hopefully some things can change
    Jul 29, 2019
    UltiDaniel likes this.
  3. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Oh
    Yknow, I remember thinking about what the 3rd Plants vs Zombies game would look like.
    I originally thought that, if they were to make one, it would have 2 game modes. A custum level maker, where you could make, share your custom made level, and play ones made by other people. While the second game mode, would be similar to adventure mode, but it would have elements from the previous 2 games.
    Jul 29, 2019
  4. Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    people have actually made tons of modded levels in pvz2
    i'm not too sure about whether they've made custom plants or zombies, but i bet if you looked pvz2 custom levels you'd be able to see a lot of them
    if you look up pvz mods though i bet you'll see a lot of spinoffs and resprites n stuff instead of real mods
    Jul 29, 2019
  5. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    True....
    Anywho, what do they plan for the 3rd game?
    Jul 29, 2019
  6. Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    pretty hard to tell right now, but it looks like more dave n tacos
    Jul 30, 2019
  7. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    A...Wait, could you repeat that?
    Jul 30, 2019
  8. Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    pretty hard to tell right now, but it looks like more dave n tacos
    Jul 30, 2019
  9. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Huh...
    Wonder If he's gonna make us go back in time just for his taco again....
    Jul 30, 2019
  10. Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    doesn't seem like it since it looks like there's a taco counter of some kind
    Jul 30, 2019
  11. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Oh thank goodness, I don't have to beat Dr. Zomboss in Neon M-

Wait, IS HE SELLING TACOS NOW!?
    Jul 30, 2019