1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Meta Knight_but_Terraria

1. UltiDaniel
    Jul 29, 2019
  2. Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    I haven't really been playing Terraria for a long while now, but I'll probably come back to posting more once 1.4 comes out. (1/2)
    Aug 8, 2019
  3. Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    till then I don't really have a purpose to keep posting on this site, I just used to come here; post stuff about things I like in Terraria and what I have done so far. now that I've done multiple vanilla/modded playthroughs with almost all the achievements (haven't fully done the 200 fishing quests) I just have no reason to play anymore. I'm bored. (2/2)
    Aug 8, 2019
  4. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Hm...Have you tried to play the game without using a specific class?
    Aug 8, 2019
  5. Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    Most of my play-throughs weren't only one class, just used any weapon I could get my hands on.
    Aug 9, 2019
  6. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Hm...
    Well...For me, I tried playing through the game with a few mods, and made a challenge for myself, where I would be able to summon infinite enemy invasions, and each time I finish one, I could choose getting either a free weapon that which is only slightly better than my current one, a heart crystal, armor in the same progression vain as the weapons, or a new enemy invasion.
    Aug 9, 2019
  7. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Maybe you could try something similar?
    Aug 9, 2019
  8. Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    I think I'll pass, but thanks. I just don't feel like doing that. idk
    Aug 12, 2019
  9. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Oh...….
    Oh ok then.
    Well...Is...Is there any other idea that I can propose?
    Aug 12, 2019
  10. Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    No thanks, I'll just come back to playing once the new update drops.
    Aug 12, 2019
  11. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Okay then.
    Well...Can I atleast give you a random drawing before you possibly return to stasis?
    Aug 12, 2019
  12. Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    Well, if you want to, knock yourself out dude :)
    Aug 12, 2019
    UltiDaniel likes this.
  13. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Cool!
    Well...Here's my drawing to you, for whenever you may need hope.
    [​IMG]
    Aug 12, 2019
    Stickyb0mbSandwhich likes this.
  14. Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    Stickyb0mbSandwhich
    thanks! your drawings are really improving a lot I've noticed. keep up the good work! :)
    Aug 13, 2019
    UltiDaniel likes this.
  15. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Thanks!
    Aug 13, 2019
  16. Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    Meta Knight_but_Terraria
    It does look really good, I might not appreciate it to it's fullest extent because I personally dislike anime but I can't deny good art as good if it is.
    Aug 13, 2019
    UltiDaniel likes this.
  17. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Thank you!
    Aug 13, 2019