1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ppowersteef

1. ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Do you think all challenges done in Expert Mode will now be shrugged of as "It's not as difficult as Master Mode"?
    Aug 9, 2019
  2. Guzzlord
    Guzzlord
    Probably not, considering that I'm pretty sure that Master Mode will only buff the health and damage of enemies and bosses from what I know at least.
    Aug 9, 2019
    Chips and ppowersteef like this.
  3. Düsseldorf
    Düsseldorf
    Get ready for a very spiny Skeletron Prime...
    Aug 9, 2019
  4. InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I’ve had low expectations for master mode ever since it was revealed. Harder does not always mean more fun, and it seems like it’s just gonna be expert mode with more stats. Redigit even said, “I want master mode to be bragging rights, not insane OP loot”.
    Aug 9, 2019
    ppowersteef and Guzzlord like this.
  5. Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    In my opinion, the existence of Master Mode won't invalidate the challenges already existing for Expert Mode. It will just mean the existence of even harder challenges. Normal Mode is the main standard of the game overall, with Expert Mode being like "Hard" and Master which will be "Very Hard" It is a great achievement to be able to do either. I don't see why Master challenges can't coexist with Expert challenges.
    Aug 9, 2019
    ppowersteef and PixelatedPixie like this.
  6. PixelatedPixie
    PixelatedPixie
    I feel that master mode will be a way to simply show how well you've "mastered" Terraria. I hope Expert and Master modes will be just as thier names imply.
    Aug 9, 2019
  7. neoselket
    neoselket
    As long as it has better AI and not just raised stats like in expert mode.
    Aug 10, 2019