1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Melly the WM

1. Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    but even then, i'm gonna remember stuff like all the furret walking streams that were going on, playing satisfactory with a friend, playing baba is you & hollow knight, playing some mc maps, the two calamity playthroughs i did..
    Aug 14, 2019
  2. Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    ..making a playlist of music, beating sans for the first time, and all the stuff inbetween. although hopefully school won't be so bad, i just hate how early it starts though since i'm a night owl. homework ain't so fun either when you want to watch lots of youtube
    Aug 14, 2019
  3. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Sometimes, good things go.
    And sometimes, you'd end up having to go through that.
    But even so, the memories that you share with all the good things, will still remain.
    Aug 14, 2019
  4. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    And this situation...Really reminds me of a song.
    Time is an illusion, that helps things make sense.
    That's why we're always living, in the present tense.
    It could be unforgiving, when a good thing ends.
    But you and I, will always be back then.
    You and I will always be back then...
    Aug 14, 2019
  5. Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    school isn't the worst thing to me, but giving up my precious sleep for 8 hours in a place like that isn't worth it as much as it could be. seriously, if school started an hour later i'd be just fine in terms of that
    Aug 14, 2019
  6. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Hm....
    Aug 14, 2019