1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by TheWorfer27

1. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    Night falls. The zombies are after me. Quickly thinking, I make a trapdoor instead of a regular door, so they can't get in. After a safe night, I use 10 torches, breaking and placing again, to make my mineshaft. I get 3 iron, and I place down a furnace and crafting table, in the middle of the caves, and make an iron pick. Then I find more iron, and eventually some diamonds, crafting while in the caves.
    Aug 14, 2019
    Chips likes this.
  2. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    I manage to grab some lapiz and 14 obsidian, and a bit of flint. I make an iron sword, why not. I surface once more, as I'm low on hunger. Thats when the FBI sees me, and they've managed to collect the same items, albiet slower. I'm under arrest for all of the heinous savings I've done. But I'm not going without a fight.
    Aug 14, 2019
    Chips likes this.
  3. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    I craft a nether portal, with dirt corners. I light it up and enter the nether, breaking the portal behind me. I make an enchanting table, and get a humble sharpness one on my iron sword. Like clockwork, the FBI enter through a portal of there own.
    Aug 14, 2019
    Chips likes this.
  4. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    But I know they aren't commiting the crimes I have. I jump into the lava next to a lower platform, and make my way up. While they slowly staircase down, I have time. I have the simple start of eating some food, healing from the flames. Finally, using this time, I make a dirt box, and break one block. The FBI makes it down, but they never stood a chance.
    Aug 14, 2019
  5. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    As they try to hit me through the 1 block hole, I'm able to hit harder, and use knockback to help me. Even though they manage a hit on me, I'm able to counterattack because I don't get knocked out of his range. The FBI goes down, dropping its items with it.
    Aug 14, 2019
  6. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    Aug 14, 2019
    Animus Viral likes this.
  7. Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    So. I have many "pre-conceived notions - theories and a hypothesis about this" story. Especially concerning the FBI's count of entity and the 'his' in the last post (Besides the tag) implying that this is one being that's called FBI. Whoever named him must watch a lot of crime shows or something.
    Aug 14, 2019
  8. TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    They only sent one fbi guy
    Aug 14, 2019
  9. Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Oh. Well. At least I tried that question.
    Aug 14, 2019
  10. Chips
    Chips
    CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL
    Aug 15, 2019