1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by GawenStarTeller

1. GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I guess all inspiration has to be derived from somewhere, but sometimes I forget the origins of my own ideas.
    Aug 21, 2019
  2. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Maybe those ideas came deep from your secret emotions that you felt during the time, and was a message that you somehow wrote to yourself to create a fantasy in which the main character can live out a fantastical adventure,
    Aug 21, 2019
  3. UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    with a main villian in which they can always be defeated by the main character, alongside their friends, in which, you find out several years later, may have actually been signs of your lack of friends, and plentiful amounts of people that hated you.
    Aug 21, 2019
  4. Siverko
    Siverko
    Plagiarize! Let no one else's work evade your eyes!
    Aug 21, 2019
  5. GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    i mean i was just thinking about how one of my characters took stuff from the last airbender without me realising but ok
    Aug 21, 2019
  6. DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    It happens, and while it may be annoying and you may have some rewriting to do, its a good idea to look these kinds of things up and make sure they aren't tropes. If it is a trope, feel free to use it, as it means quite a few people use it and you won't be shot for being a thief.
    Aug 21, 2019
    Chips likes this.
  7. Chips
    Chips
    (in response to Gawen's original post) Holy crap, yes. All the time. But I usually just end up keeping it, unless this idea is so widely spread that it's basically just a cliche.
    Aug 21, 2019