COOKl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My school has the best computers ever
    COOKl
    COOKl
    basically they're gaming computers but they're extremely slow, the trackpad isn't in the middle, the keyboard is smaller so I continually mess up because it's not the normal keyboard size, the trackpad is made is a way that has the left and right clicks be on the trackpad and not have buttons, the click is so sensitive that you only have to tap it to get it to click, and only being able to use them for code.org.
    I just realised that my account number is basically my student ID, but two numbers are switched and the first number is an extra number.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    do you mean idea as a thought, or just idea as ID but wrong. Basically my student ID is what student number I am who has come to the school.
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    My id is 6 digits
    COOKl
    COOKl
    mine is only 5 because our school isn't a huge one.
    I just decided to take a look at the texture pack in game, and I have to say it looks really nice!
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Now it's time for the 209 armor arm animations, 209 armor body animations, 215 armor head animations, and 160 armor legs animations. Then I get to do 206 backgrounds. I did not know there were that many.
    Augustulus
    Augustulus
    Green texture pack?
    COOKl
    COOKl
    yea
    Probably should have said this on the eleventh, but I've also started production on the green texture pack. Helping the derper with it.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Gah I forgot to mention you in that status, sorry about that...
    COOKl
    COOKl
    I can't believe you did that I will never talk to you again
    just realized that the thing I was using to make a texture pack scaled the items to be 20x bigger, so I have to restart :T
    I just found out that I don't have the official terrarian title, even though I have terraria.
    Imagine hating the jungle

-This post made by the entire derpling population.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Imagine Deleting a comment

-This post made by the everyone watches gang
    I guess that the aquatic scourge is the perfect bullet hell practice when you're bad at him, because I haven't had trouble with anything (v)
    COOKl
    COOKl
    like that other than supreme calamitas.
    Augustulus
    Augustulus
    Aquatic Scourge is pretty easy imo. But that's probably because I tend to over prepare myself to maximum before fighting a boss.
    Rest In Peace Grant Thompson. He lived a good life, but it was taken too soon. May he be remembered by all of us.
    Reactions: Augustulus
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I am severely out of the loop.
    AlphaEspeon
    AlphaEspeon
    Died in a paragliding accident. Sad to see him go like that. He was a cool dude.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    yes.
    literally just spent 4 hours learning the expert aquatic scourge's moves. Now I won't ever have trouble with it again... I hope
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom