• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Aurora3500
Aurora3500
What kind of nuances might you be experiencing if I may ask?

Can confirm from experience, it took time to adapt to the controls. But after playing for awhile, they grew on me. If you need help with them I can give tips if you're looking for them.
Olegrizz90
Olegrizz90
Well for one, part of my items that weren't mobile exclusive got removed when I loaded up my old world after the 1.3 update and for two Yeah the controls are weird as hell but I'm starting to love em actually. I did get compensated for the items that were supposed to be removed by having those exclusive items replaced with gold rabbits but items that weren't are just lost to the wind
Unit One
Unit One
Do you remember what items you had that weren't exclusive that got removed? If you recall exactly what you had and where you had it, you can send a copy of your OldSaves world to DR Studios. They can take a look at the pre-1.3 world, and what it looks like after it converts to 1.3 to find any issues. https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html
Olegrizz90
Olegrizz90
I'm actually not upset about losing the items nor am I seeking in-game compensation for them, I just wanted to address the situation good sir. I'll try to find a pre 1.3 saved world file
Unit One
Unit One
No problem, even if you don't need the items and don't want compensation, if things are going missing that shouldn't be you can help the devs out with your info. If you're sure that you had non-exclusive things disappear and can give them the world that they were removed from that would help out others that would be upset if they went missing. :)
Olegrizz90
Olegrizz90
I can't find an old world save file but I have an idea to test out the problem I had. They can create a pre 1.3 world since they're the dev's, hack all obtainable mobile items including exclusives into the game, put Each item in a chest's inventory slots, enough chests to hold everything pre 1.3 mobile, update the world with the new update and check which items were lost
Unit One
Unit One
Your old worlds (and players) were saved automatically in the OldSaves folder for safekeeping for just these types of issues. You can send them a copy of your world from the OldSaves folder. Those files are still in the 1.2 format. You shouldn't edit or move them, but sending a copy to DR Studios would be great.
Olegrizz90
Olegrizz90
Oh yeah I didn't think about it like that, hang on a sec
Olegrizz90
Olegrizz90
I had to dig around in the files on my tablet and finally em, how do I send them to the devs
Unit One
Unit One
Top Bottom