Murphmario
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, if I put you in my story as a member of Mezmera's band "iance", what instrument would you have? Other than lead vocals (being lead singer) or guitar (being lead guitarist).
    Cubic.
    Cubic.
    ...okay then. I guess iance could have a flutist despite being a rock band owo (this isn't sarcasm by the way)
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    If flute doesn't work than I guess violin.
    Cubic.
    Cubic.
    Nah, it works.
    Still looking for an RP Forum that's more active than the one here, but not too active. I am unsure of how to find one.
    Is there any way to not get a million alerts because you commented on someone else's profile post?
    Any RP forums that aren't too busy? I can't find anything, and Discord doesn't really work all that well.
    Still not entirely sure why the RP forums aren't really active at all.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Most likely because the original subforums were removed. Taking a quick glance at it, the new one isn't optimised as well for organisation, and there are plenty of people who lost their inspiration when they learned the original forums were being taken down.

A lot of RPers from days of old are also inactive, including me rip
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Yeah. If only the thing for social groups was updated, then we might not have to deal with this mess.
    Stardust Guardian
    Stardust Guardian
    Im still making a new oc for a new rp - thinking of a name guys. Atlas? mmm
    I still wish the RP Forums were more active. Maybe when 1.4 comes out? Who knows!
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    Well, honestly, what I see, usually people who come to the forums for the updates, they do it exclusively, as in they only make a profile in order to comment on the update, not to play roleplays, unfortunately...
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Well in that case... if not that, then what can we do?
    SrDurp
    SrDurp
    I think that's because forums are a old type of "social media"
    and that makes nowadays people prefer Instagram, Snapchat, etc...
    TBH I sorta wish the new Forum Games policy gets reverted eventually.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Keyword being eventually. I think it's fine that the staff did it right now.
    AlphaEspeon
    AlphaEspeon
    Yeah. Tunnel King seemed upset at all the low quality threads (at least that’s what I think).
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Also locking all the past threads wasn't needed BTW since no one was posting in them anyways. Not to mention that some of the forum games there that were locked were more creative I.E. The Photoshop Game.
    Hey mods!Any chance of a better replacement for Social Forums possible in the future?The Roleplay Forums are kinda in a bad state right now.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    BTW sorry about the lack of some spaces. Character limits.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Unless the add-on developer is able to make social forums work with XF 2.0+ there isn't really a chance of Social Forums coming back.

It is still TBD. But when we get the forums updated to XF2.0+ we might be able to explore new options to make roleplay and the forums overall a better experience.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Well that's a shame. Hopefully when the update comes out the improvements help the RP Forum to become more than just "a few people in one RP."
    Curse you E-Shop tax! You took away enough that I can't get three months of Switch Online!
    AlphaEspeon
    AlphaEspeon
    Heh. That’s why I buy physical copies
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    The story did have a happy ending though; I just used gold points to make the three-month online affordable.
    AlphaEspeon
    AlphaEspeon
    Ah. I bought a year when the service launched
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom