MadmanLava
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• At last, obtained my Zenith, and immediately slew Moonlord, gaining me my Last Prism. Unless I decide to get the Terraprisma, playthrough complete.
    Grinding for Zenith, Ive killed so many planteras Ive lost count, no seedler

also moonlord wont give me my last prism

its all portal guns
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    It took me forever to get my last prism, and that’s when I went from melee to mage(I don’t like melee that much anymore)
    dont you love when you try to fight expert mode EoW with BOTH a MINISHARK AND A WATER BOLT AND FULL POTIONS BUT THEY KILL YOU ANYWAYS
    MadmanLava
    MadmanLava
    I have no clue who on earth could possibly find master mode fun once thats a thing
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    The Space Gun does better against the Eater of Worlds on Expert. Especially with the Meteor Armor, or other higher tiered magic armor.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Minecart Track Absolutely Wrecks EoW. Used It Against BoC Too. Just Put It Right Against The Ebonstone Floor And Go Max Speed.
    Anyone getting TONS of broken image links, especially for sprite images in suggestions?
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Are you seeing this in recently updated threads, or primarily old ones?
    MadmanLava
    MadmanLava
    Mostly old ones. Are they broken TO or wiki links?
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Many users host their sprites on image sharing websites like Imgur, which regularly clear out old or unused images. For very old threads it's possible that the linked images are indeed too old and have been removed, resulting in a page filled with errors.
    coming back to the forum is nice because I recognize all the notable users again and am like "oh yeah, how had adjiot been"
    we live in the wildest timeline, sans in smash
    Reactions: FlyKip
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    literally, now we need to combine with the alternate timeline where minecraft steve and terraria character are in smash too lol.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I'm waiting for a dimensional shuttle to the timeline where Acrid from Risk of Rain gets into smash... :sigh: It's probably not going to ever get scheduled though...
    I kind of wish that "last used" button was toggleable, I keep hitting it at inopportune times and getting punished for it.
    I wonder if anyone will build a modloader for Android, its theoretically possible
    MadmanLava
    MadmanLava
    Phones are very powerful nowadays, power has not been an issue for years. And I dont refer to specific ports of mods, I just mean a mod loader in the vein of Tmodloader. Whether mods like calamity would port to this is irrelevant to the possibility of mods themselves.
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    Welp, my bad. though if modloader did exist for android, how do you think mods are going to work? with so little space, sure you have 6-almost 7 inch phones now but with 1.3s' control layout I don't see how anyone could fit anything else there haha. except of course with the upcoming control layout customization update.
    MadmanLava
    MadmanLava
    Well you dont need to add extra controls?
    Controls are a little wonky, and I really hope they make it so that crosshair doesnt permanently stick to your screen anymore.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom