MMD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmmm.... maybe some new splashes need to be added...
    MMD
    MMD
    "*catches ducks*
    If any u guys wanna go shooting... I got some targets" :my friend:

-That WAS my friend before the update...

-just realised that the mobile update saved at least a million ducks!

-he was soooooo desperate for something to do!

-SAD
    “If terraria had no rules... ... there would be everything and nothing...”
    MMD
    MMD
    -Everyday and never, forever, limited time and never happened... all at the same time...
    that IS how vortexes happen... it would just display the black or white coding screen... blank
    Animus Viral
    Animus Viral
    There is just one word to describe it though: Paradox.
    MMD
    MMD
    Paradox... YEP!
    although in semi theory a black hole!
    Or a Vortex
    But definitely a PARADOX
    K I’m just a trader from one supplier to many buyers... or the other way around
    Hey I was wondering if I could get the Martian key drop I forgot the name I’ll give however much money you want
    I also can not play with my friend we typed everything right it found server and stays like that plz help
    MMD
    MMD
    Sometimes the server is in a fix, satillite wifi only gives a few seconds in the servers... and sometimes the server is full... otherwise it is getting fixed... but if you live in Europe or America the server is crammed during the day
    Mobile devices below iPhone 7 have difficulty running multiplayer because of ram, this could have been avoided...
    I found out the problem of my last study but now I hate RAM! No multiplayer (local) no large worlds, stupid idea to increase RAM!
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    what
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It was unavoidable to have an increase in RAM requirements for Terraria when 1.3 hit. When 1.3 first released for PC. It was a significant increase from what it was before.

It is a complex game to run on Mobile and considering how it requires 1-1.5 GB on mobile is difficult in itself.
    M
    MrKVK
    It was inevitable.No one showed up to the meeting and said Oh guys i have an idea lets requiere more RAM to play properly.If your RAM is above 1 then your device is trash minimum RAM required to play is 1 but you need like 1.5 RAM for it to run properly.
    I have mobile and 1.3 is my study... I currently found a *L problem on multiplayer servers... I researched but I didn’t do copyright stuff?!
    Grumpy Squid
    Grumpy Squid
    Could you take a screenshot of the error? I'm not sure I understand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom