Dapling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's out everyone! I finally finished the Derplore Bestiary resource pack! I started working on this in april 2021 so I hope it was worth the wait. Go ahead and click the image if you're interested in downloading it, it'll take you to its steam workshop page.
    thumbnail.png
    Esther
    Esther
    I would say make a thread! Not everyone checks profile posts and this might get buried by others.
    I sadly don't plan on using this pack (though your lore does interest me), mainly because I'm worried it'll interfere with other packs I have (not counting Googlerraria here, that one's obvious), and for a few personal reasons.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    As long as you have it lower in the list than your other resource packs, it shouldn't take priority over them and should leave your other packs alone, though I understand if there's other reasons why.
    Reactions: Esther
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    D E R P L I N G .
    I recently started a challenge where the world starts in hardmode. It's super fun because of the stealth element to it.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    However, I can clearly see why it's not vanilla. You're so weak that rain is basically a death sentence and night time is also just ridiculous because of wraiths. But it's still really fun!
    Augustulus
    Augustulus
    Is the WoF obsolete in a hardmode start challange?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Basically, but I suppose you could still summon it for easy loot once you've gotten strong enough weapons...
    Gah, why do people have to give me advice when I've directly and clearly said I don't want it...
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Before you ask, I'm talking about someone IRL, not on here. I'd never talk about someone where they might see it.
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    I tried to give advice as a joke comment here, but everything I said made me sound really rude :/
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Don't you just love people stating the obvious as if you didn't know it already?
    Oh no... Enraged Purity isn't the final boss of modded anymore? I guess I have to leave vanilla for some time again... :sigh:
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I may sound annoyed, but I'm actually quite excited. It's been way too long since I've played any of those bosses... :D
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Good luck! you're going to need it
    I have 1144 hours in Terraria according to steam? Wow, It feels like yesterday when I first played it...
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I just realized I was only 13 when I first got the game... really doesn't feel like it's been that long.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    oh wow I was almost 13. I officially have 863 hours after a year and a half.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    also get rekt you don't share a birthday with terraria scrub
    Hmmm, should I get mobile terraria when I have the money? Now that it's out I kinda would like to know how good the controls are.
    I might do a guide to boss patterns, just because you never really see a focus on that. It seems like the general focus is what gear to use
    Dapling
    Dapling
    The annoying thing about most guides is that they often focus on gear and not what you are actually meant to do once the boss attacks you... I'd rather create a guide focused on skill rather than knowledge... A good example of a boss many people have trouble with because of this is the Martian Saucer. It's attack patterns are simple once you know them, but people don't realize that because of the cheese...
    COOKl
    COOKl
    you should do that. It seems interesting
    Imagine being unable to know your own IQ. This post made by literally everyone else.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Imagine having an IQ

-This post made by literally anyone who is good at sports
    Augustulus
    Augustulus
    Imagine -This post was made by someone...
    Probably should have done this yesterday when it started, but production of the Green Terraria texture pack has begun! :D
    I feel kinda stupid for asking this, but how do you view the unlock criteria for forum titles on the mobile version of TCF?
    Imagine if 1.4 added the Shaped Glass from Risk of Rain 2.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    For those who you who don't know what that item does, it halves your hp but boosts all of your damage (including player inflicted debuffs) by 100%
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    So kinda more like a risk vs. reward kind of thing. I don't know how easy that would be to implement...
    Dapling
    Dapling
    It wouldn't be that hard, considering how easily many modders attach health. If there's an item which has its tooltip go offscreen because of all the effects then it shouldn't be hard at all to do...
    Is it bad that I'm starting to get back into the Risk of Rain series as much as I'm into Terraria?
    Reactions: neoselket
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    No? I mean, my interest in Terraria has fallen too, so...
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Oh my interest for terraria never fell, it just now has two competors in my brain...
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Not even close, Risk of Rain is amazing!
    Yes hello I am of the Omega Derpling definitely not some lesser derpling impersonating the king. You know, hate my brian, 1.4 is out obviously not someone else
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Who's brian?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Ender's a good friend of mine, we have a lot of inside jokes :)
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Oh, that makes sense.
    I hate my brain sometimes... I had a dream that journey's end released early and it was basically impossible to tell it was a dream... ech
    CobaltChono
    CobaltChono
    Did you see any new spoilers or of the like :) (I had something similar happen years ago when I was a young teenager. Needless to say, disappointing times lay just short after realizing that was but a dream...)
    Augustulus
    Augustulus
    Imagine having a dream.

This comment was made by brainlet gang.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Well... I guess there were some "spoilers" but I doubt they will happen.

-Banner Slot
    -A new mount which can attach to minecart rails but doesn't require them.
    -A boss with a bullet hell inward spiral attack.
    I had a nightmare that Red and Cenx died last night and woke up crying. Not my proudest moment, especially considering they're fine.
    welp gonna go perfect my dodging skills with ESoP from Elemental Unleash just so I can be ready for the mode that's going to murder me...
    Dapling
    Dapling
    also gonna have to review the fastest way to kill everything just so I can fill out my bestiary as fast as possible, I don't think my sanity will allow a single enemy to have their entire stats <100% complete.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    get rekt I made you stop trying.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom