neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So most of CrossCode is great, but the dungeons are BS. The puzzles are either moon logic puzzles or timed, and one i had to look up the solution cause it was basically a combination lock. The dungeon bosses are BS too, as they usually require some stupid gimmick to hurt them and they're stupid overpowered.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    so i would just have had to try every different combination until i found the right one if i hadn't looked it up.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    You might have figured this out by now, but the wave balls go perpendicular through the wall they hit. Game isn't very clear about this.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    That part was easy, the problem is with the triangular blocks you can rotate, cause they seem to go in different directions depending on which side they hit and what angle they hit from and it's just not something that my brain can make any sense of.
    Oof. Not liking the new forum update. The "Windows" for things like posts are all stretched and blend with the edges of other posts, making it hard to see. This is actually straining my eyes a bit. Hopefully it's better once you get used to it.
    "We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things
    neoselket
    neoselket
    pertaining to the Kingdom of God."
    -Ninth Article of Faith of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints
    "We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly; we also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God."
    neoselket
    neoselket
    -Eighth Article of Faith of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints
    "We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth."
    neoselket
    neoselket
    pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth."
    -Seventh Article of Faith of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints
    Cubic.
    Cubic.
    Wonderful.
    Now i remember why it's been so long since i've played Ars Magica 2. It requires a crapton of items just to make one freaking spell.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    And for some dumb reason, mo creatures aren't spawning in biomes o plenty, so there's that. Gah, modded minecraft is a nightmare.
    Augustulus
    Augustulus
    I remember that mod, it's the one with the spells and stuff.
    "We believe in the same organization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists,
    neoselket
    neoselket
    and so forth."
    -Sixth Article of Faith of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints
    So i'm gonna try to build a gaming computer, what parts would you recommend that're relatively cheap but still pretty good?
    "We believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority,
    neoselket
    neoselket
    to preach the Gospel and administer in the ordinances thereof."
    -Fifth Article of Faith of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints
    "We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance;
    neoselket
    neoselket
    third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost."
    - Fourth Article of Faith of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints
    "We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel."
    neoselket
    neoselket
    -Third Article of Faith of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints
    "We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam’s transgression."
    Reactions: mr e
    neoselket
    neoselket
    -Second Article of Faith of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom